Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benzos in Romania
^This, but be careful.
As Insonmnia said be careful. I have been there in this country many times the last 10 years. If you get yourself there, there is only a matter of hours to get what you need, but most you get it is from the streets. You just take a walk to some center streets and bars. The second option is to go to an internal medicine private doctor after you arrange an appointment. Some extra cash and a good excuse will make the job if we are talking for benzos. Yes they need a special lined prescription from the pharmacy to have it , but it is not so difficult as a tourist to get it .I would advise against IOP from this country since internet sources are notorious for their ability to rip you off and disappear after they collect your money.
It's not the the easiest of places to source anything I believe. It's all very much underground and then the quality may be questioned
(05-04-2017, 07:47 AM)Sunglassesron Wrote: Your best hope will be to try and find an independent pharmacy and have a quiet word and flash some cash!!

this ^ now depending on country its worth always to read up how strict the law is in general etc.but in many lets say poorer eu countries ,whats most likely to happen is youll be refused at worst as tourist,but if finding independent run place and quiet time cash speaks itself.