Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A possibility
Remember the thread Audrey Hepburn started in the blacklist area titled "The Old Airmail Group"...
Then the 4th Reply by Harley is a copy and paste from sitejabber by an angry ex AMG employee...
Well in that guys rant he mentions http://www.bodycarepills.com and says they sell 'real generics' 
Also, bodycarepills is still up and running and the login screen is familiar.

Any thoughts?
Hi IS,
It does look familiar, but I tried my old log in info but it did not work.
Even if it did I would be very hesitant to order anything with what has happened in the last couple of years.
Did you get into the site?
Hey Audrey.
I contacted the site admin quite some time ago by guessing their email address. (I'm sure you could guess it too)
Anyway, they replied telling that if I could show proof of transactions with the previous site(s) along with ID I may be allowed to log in.
I told them I couldn't provide proof of old transactions as the old sites had gone.
That's as far as it went.
Between scripts and bank statements I probably could get enough 'evidence' of previous transactions...however sending like a scan of my passport or something, it didn't feel 'safe'
Yeah, I agree. And THEY didn't contact US like last time, so I don't trust it. It's a shame.
Thanks, IS. I also tried, but like Audrey, neither of my emails are recognised.   Odd, if they really are related to the old guys, as I used several of the sites over many years.  I think I heard somewhere that they were not setting up in the UK yet anyway, and so that would rule me out.
hi I am a new to this forum and I did email them and all of my old info was there. I am on the phone with them now. I'll let you know how it goes
Cool
They are still BCP.com - the old airmailchemist
I ordered a few months ago. The order was shipped but never received it. Waited a couple of months and placed another small order. It was confiscated by customs. Finally they made me an offer of $50 off each order until I recouped my losses. Thought it was a good offer but when I've emailed them multiple times and no answer. They may be shutting down again. Happens every couple of years.
Unfortunately this thread is a dead end.
I started it almost 2 years ago and AMC are well and truly gone.
Good luck anyway folks.