Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum being private
Angel Heart Angel
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I taught it was just cookies.thanks for
heads up

she sure does nicechill
(01-08-2016, 12:33 AM)Charon Wrote: Thank u Ice and Stripers.  You are always so good to me.
You deserve nothing less young lady! You have helped us all in so many ways.
Not to leave out admin and the community who help each other unconditionally. Just a good forum.

And thanks admin! I went from one to four stars overnight! Hit 150 and bam. I appreciate the small details.
(01-09-2016, 12:21 AM)Stripers Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 12:33 AM)Charon Wrote: Thank u Ice and Stripers.  You are always so good to me.
You deserve nothing less young lady! You have helped us all in so many ways.
Not to leave out admin and the community who help each other unconditionally. Just a good forum.

And thanks admin! I went from one to four stars overnight! Hit 150 and bam. I appreciate the small details.

congrats on the 150 posts @stripers, this place is great, and I am so grateful for all the admins and members who help each other out
(01-05-2016, 06:07 PM)Charon Wrote: we are switching servers.  therefore, all the glitches.  and, because of a major glitch, we had to leave most areas open.  not the SY area, nor the email area.

it will all straighten out soon.

I was wondering what what was going on.mGlad to hear that it will be straightened out soon.
me, also, playa.

and, to boot, my package was nabbed by customs.

argh.

let's hope everything gets back, not to normal, but to much better than normal.

i am weary of being the downtrodden. LOL.

Customs! That really blows chunks!! I would think that they would have much more serious problems than that... If our pkgs was the worst, well we would all be in a much safer world...

Those *%#*#*^() ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks, Ice. That is how I feel. They nabbed my antibiotics which is ludicrous. I reckon they feel its far safer for me to take Fish Antibiotics. No kidding. Those of us whom did animal rescue would notice Fish antibiotics in the stores.

We took them. Ugh, the taste. But, they work and I have not grown any gills yet. LOL.

(01-12-2016, 07:43 PM)Charon Wrote: me, also, playa.  

and, to boot, my package was nabbed by customs.

argh.

let's hope everything gets back, not to normal, but to much better than normal.

i am weary of being the downtrodden.  LOL.

That sucks Charon!!! Sorry you package was nabbed. Better luck next time. Hopefully your vendor is kind enough to re ship
Did I miss something, or is there an ETA set in place when these boards will be completely private?