Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum being private
Hey all. Quick question. Why is the forum no longer 100% private. I was away for the holidays and now when i come to our page you arent required to log in first? Does this make us more susceptible to being searched out? Otherwise a happy holiday season to all, sorry it is belated Smile. All the best everyone, i could just be paranoid lol
we are switching servers. therefore, all the glitches. and, because of a major glitch, we had to leave most areas open. not the SY area, nor the email area.

it will all straighten out soon.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Good observation nicenchill

I am sure the mods and admin are glad to see your post and Charon has already told you why ....good stuff.
Very good thread, I too was wondering what was going on with not having to sign in to read or post. Thanks for the clarification Charon. I am sure you guys are on top of it.
it was a glitch born out of necessity.

neither i, nor some other important members could get access to site.

we shall remain, basically, referral only. (if i don't recall the screen name nor the email from the last few forums.)

we shall stay safe. the topix tots have no place here.

and, somewhere, i noted two people fire wanted to let in. as soon as we have completed the move and rid ourselves of the gremlins on the wing, we shall take the referral only peoples.

K? remind fireplace. i recognized the two names, but as we get hectic again, please remind me.

Thank you for all the input. I just wanted to make sure we all stay safe. Thank u charon for taking such good care of this place. Where would we be without you.

Smile
I'll tell you where we'd be without our Charon... In trouble!! Too many knotheads come slinkin through and she knows where they've been and how they act... Believe me this place would take on the appearance of those sleezy places festering on the pains of the masses...

Thank God we have her to look out for us here...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-07-2016, 05:48 PM)IceWizard Wrote: I'll tell you where we'd be without our Charon... In trouble!! Too many knotheads come slinkin through and she knows where they've been and how they act... Believe me this place would take on the appearance of those sleezy places festering on the pains of the masses...

Thank God we have her to look out for us here...

Ice
That is the truth! Thanks Charon and admin!
Thank u Ice and Stripers. You are always so good to me.

(01-08-2016, 12:33 AM)Charon Wrote: Thank u Ice and Stripers. You are always so good to me.

You deserve all the goodness we can muster up for the care you take of us. Thank u again Smile