Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
All, just to reiterate. Do not make your order on this site, just use his email address. Uncle Mac is the best ever and will take care of you.
(01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)sdfalcons Wrote: All, just to reiterate. Do not make your order on this site, just use his email address. Uncle Mac is the best ever and will take care of you.

Multiple bulk order via email. This guy grg and communicates instantly
One question Macro,
does the discounts of 2017 remain this year? or they are gonna be changed?
(01-14-2018, 08:18 AM)suinr Wrote: One question Macro,
does the discounts of 2017 remain this year? or they are gonna be changed?

They would be changed a little bit Sir. But if you want to order any you can still contact me through email at any of my email addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromas@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(01-14-2018, 10:59 PM)TheBeast Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 06:33 AM)Lizzy4eva Wrote: Love this vendor has always come through with my orders and answered all questions i have fast

I second this emotion. Macro is very trustworthy, straightforward, reliable and the absolute real deal. All the magazines I have orderd were legit. I highly recommend getting your subscriptions from him. He will answer any questions you may have - as he is very knowledgeable as well. Even hard to find magazines are available.

Thank YOU Sir. Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
UPDATE: NEW YEAR BULK DEALS ARE POSTED ON OUR FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TUMBLR, MEDIUM, REDDIT PAGES ALONG WITH THE OTHER THREAD OF MACROMASS.CN AT SECUREFORUMS.NET UNDER THE IOP DISCOUNTS & MORE SECTION AND THE SAME HAS BEEN POSTED ON IOPLIST.ORG UNDER THE IOP DISCOUNTS & MORE SECTION FOR MACROMASS.CN.

FOR ORDERING OR FOR DETAILS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT ANY OF OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
What are success rates when shipping to Canada or Australia?
I would also like to know this but for the UK and approximately how long for delivery please?
wendabest: please hit the welcome thread also. Rule 1.

Email macromass@gmail.com or one of his other emails. His clients are in contact with him as to when they receive.

He can do many many things. Just ask macro. in email, please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Have you read any of this thread? Macro mass will not contact you by phone. You were contacted by a scammer.

You must read at least ten pages of a thread to order.

So, go to his website:

http://www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
http://www.medroids.cn

Use it as a menu only. You can sign up but u don't put in your phone number. Use the numbers: 1,2,3,4,5.

But only order from his emails. macromass@gmail.com, But if you want to order any you can still contact me through email at any of my email addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromas@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com..
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel