Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Only honest vendors ask what MacroMass requested good or bad. Sorry for such a unpleasant experience you received. Jealousy is a ugly trait.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(05-02-2015, 01:11 AM)OrangeClay Wrote: Only honest vendors ask what MacroMass requested good or bad. Sorry for such a unpleasant experience you received. Jealousy is a ugly trait.

We all went through the same phase my friend. Thank you for posting in my thread.  Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(05-02-2015, 09:07 AM)duy24 Wrote: just placed order with you MM. Hopefully will not have to wait for shipping like in the past.

Your payment has not been withdrawn yet my friend. If you wish to change it to stocks from any other country listed on the site you can. Orders from P would not ship until the backlog of orders is cleared. And that would take time definitely. 
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Macro will always advise you as to fastest way to ship. He knows all the rules, regulations and games played there.

He is still so much competition to an old and passe forum, that they still badmouth him.
Claim he is every vendor they don't want anymore.

So glad we scooped him up. Great timing. I read another switched to shipping from elsewhere and received very quickly from MM. Just PM or email him in re: product, and he will tell you where it is shipping fastest from.

Macro will tell you. And, he only speaks the truth.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

~~bumping thread~~

anyone making ET this angry, and whom is so much competition to his boy toy vogue, is A OK in my book.

I know people received. And, I was banned. Those comments were deleted. Or, the coward, HI, ARTFUL DODGER, did not post the truth.

so, i bumped it. and grinded a wee bit. kidding. i kid. (but not about macro.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-02-2015, 06:03 PM)Charon Wrote: Macro will always advise you as to fastest way to ship.  He knows all the rules, regulations and games played there.

He is still so much competition to an old and passe forum, that they still badmouth him.  
Claim he is every vendor they don't want anymore.

So glad we scooped him up.  Great timing.  I read another switched to shipping from elsewhere and received very quickly from MM.  Just PM or email him in re: product, and he will tell you where it is shipping fastest from.

Macro will tell you.  And, he only speaks the truth.

Charon, You sometimes make it impossible for me to express how Thankful i am to you. Lots of love for you. A simple thank you isn't enough.  Heart
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(05-02-2015, 09:07 AM)duy24 Wrote: just placed order with you MM. Hopefully will not have to wait for shipping like in the past.

Can you please respond to either my post or my e-mails?
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(05-03-2015, 06:44 PM)krunchy Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 12:11 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:

Can you please respond to either my post or my e-mails?

Macro ---- WHY will you not ship my order or tell me WHEN you will do so? All you give me is the run-around.

Is this board even legit or is it true what they say about this place?

This is not a legit forum. I will keep giving you the run arounds. Only your order will not ship. Rest of the others will ship. 

Is that what you wanted to hear? I keep telling you to read my post but you want to argue for no reason. What benefit would i get by not shipping only your order? If you had carefully read my post i wrote very clear that we are shipping all pending orders and will take no new orders till we clear the backlog of orders. Soon as orders are being shipped we are sending trackings to our clients. Your turn will also come soon. Being impatient would only distrub your health and nothing more. Please be calm and read my posts once again. You will have your answers. 
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
This is not a legit forum. I will keep giving you the run arounds. Only your order will not ship. Rest of the others will ship.

Is that what you wanted to hear? I keep telling you to read my post but you want to argue for no reason. What benefit would i get by not shipping only your order? If you had carefully read my post i wrote very clear that we are shipping all pending orders and will take no new orders till we clear the backlog of orders. Soon as orders are being shipped we are sending trackings to our clients. Your turn will also come soon. Being impatient would only distrub your health and nothing more. Please be calm and read my posts once again. You will have your answers.

MacroMass- You gave me the best laugh of the day. Big Grin Thank you Sir. People he will keep you informed every step of the way. He doesn't own the postal system. Sorry to interrupt, carry on Sir Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(05-03-2015, 09:37 PM)OrangeClay Wrote: This is not a legit forum. I will keep giving you the run arounds. Only your order will not ship. Rest of the others will ship.

MacroMass- You gave me the best laugh of the day.  Big Grin  Thank you Sir. People he will keep you informed every step of the way. He doesn't own the postal system. Sorry to interrupt, carry on Sir Heart

I am glad that i was able to make you laugh. An honor for me. Thank you for your comment OrangeClay. It feels tremendously good to hear from you always. 
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph