Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
(04-23-2015, 09:27 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 04:19 PM)Zander Wrote: Well MM, I haven't done business with you as of yet, but taking into consideration the good things Charon has to say about you, I will be placing my next order with you. Charon's word is gold to me.  I prefer to do business with good people. If Charon says you're good, then you're good. =) Cya soon!

Thank YOU. Charon is an angel. Ask me. And Angels don't lie. 

You are correct on both counts, MM. =)

……Charon......……..•:::::•..
……………. .¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,¸
……………..¨`•–•-¨( “)(“ )¨-•–•´¨
I had needed something and mac got me what i needed from a friend and i thought it was great of him to do that and one of thr items didnt come he even said he wold replace it out of his own pocket when he can began shipping again..

THAT IS A TRUE MAN OF HIS WORD
(04-25-2015, 11:18 AM)Sprizzler Wrote: FANTASTIC NEWS that shipping has resumed from P!

Although the product range with shipping from other countries is quite good, the prices on products from P are hard to beat and always worth waiting a little longer for. In the past when shipping closed in Macro's country, the lengths that he went to, to make sure I got my package kind of reminds me of Tom Hanks in the movie castaway when he's stranded on the beach rescuing parcels when he really should be looking for food and shelter. Great movie... I've watched it a few times and the cinematography is brilliant. The way the camera does 360 degree turns on the beach really gives you a sense of isolation that the character feels.

I'll be placing a new order fairly soon while the going's good.

Big Mac is back! Smile

Sprizzler.

PS. Macro I hope you don't mind me calling you Big Mac....I'll try not to make a habit out of it  Wink

Thank you for the comments and the New Title. Much appreciated. Yes, Gonna dispatch 10 to 20 parcels in sets of 5 each booked on different dates to be shipped on different flights per flight day to make sure everything goes super smooth and fast. After that its gonna be boosted bulk dispatch time for parcels. Hope to see betterment in business soon.  
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
hi xorld. thank you for sharing.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-28-2015, 07:05 PM)xorld Wrote: Just received my first order from MM and want to share my experience.

A couple months ago I initiated an order via macromass.co. MM immediately contacted me to say that shipping was closed from P, and that I should wait until shipping reopened before sending payment. I appreciated him being upfront about this and not taking my money outright, so eventually (a couple weeks ago) I placed an order from his stocks in another country.

I placed the order through email, not through the website. Payment was received and confirmed quickly, the product shipped 4 days after payment was sent, and I received the product exactly one week after it shipped. The packaging, price, and quality of the product were all quite good. MM is also unusually communicative, and very quick to respond to emails, which is a plus in my book. Will definitely order again in the future.

I thank you deep down from my heart for sharing your feedback my friend. Thank you so much.  Heart  
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
IMPORTANT UPDATE: 12 Parcels have been forwarded for shipment trackings for which we are expecting to arrive on Friday or Monday hopefully. Parcel images for the orders sent would be sent tonight to our clients. Please check for e-mails from us both in your Inbox and Spam/Junk folder as well. Thank you.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
i noted swolecat received from u, macro mass. yesterday i believe.

the faker foo foos at ioplist.com must have given him trouble. he said, believe me or not.

good person, it seems to me.

sometimes, people don't want the truth.

and, man, this year has been absolute hell on many of us as shipping concerns were outta our hands. not vendors fault.

lets here more about deliveries.

(05-01-2015, 03:24 PM)Charon Wrote: i noted swolecat received from u, macro mass.  yesterday i believe.

the faker foo foos at ioplist.com must have given him trouble.  he said, believe me or not.

good person, it seems to me.

sometimes, people don't want the truth.

and, man, this year has been absolute hell on many of us as shipping concerns were outta our hands.  not vendors fault.

lets here more about deliveries.

One thing that i appreciate about SwoleCat is that at least he dared and shared. I have always requested people on the former forum where i am blacklisted at for no reason to post their order experiences whether good or bad, To post about product quality, Time from payment to delivery, Post about communication, Post about any inconvenience or issues they had with us. Post everything from A to Z whether good or bad. I could have posted people's order numbers there (which according to me does not reveal anything personal other than the user name of the person whom the order number belongs to) and told them publicly by mentioning their user names in my post that your order is delivered or go and pick up your order but i found that inappropriate to post. I have invited SwoleCat to this forum. Let's see if he joins us here.   
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
oh, good. i may have sent u a PM suggesting that you do that.

we are both somewhat controversial due to much beyond our control. but, i always respect the ones whom still stand and speak the truth.

i hope he joins us.

(05-02-2015, 12:41 AM)Swolecat Wrote: I did indeed receive my order a few days ago.  I have nothing but praise for MacroMass.  I got frustrated because of the Pak shipping delay, but that was not Macro's fault, and he answered every email I sent almost immediately.  My order was changed slightly by Macro, but he made the change to benefit me.  

Dear Friend, Its an honor for me that you joined us. And i personally want to Thank you for this. Also, I appreciate that you shared your experience on the former forum where we do not belong and here as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph