Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
(07-03-2024, 11:18 PM)Charon Wrote: Very impressive. I have never seen u do this before.

People, don't be dumb. This is a great deal.

This is something that after a longish series of seizures and me keeping evidences proved helpful. Which lead to a very heated conversation resulting in a one time reship facility. So history proven wrong men can also argue. Big Grin

(07-05-2024, 04:41 PM)TrayGold Wrote: Just received my first order from MM.  Painless and easy.  Macro must sleep with his phone connected to his head.  Communication was spot on and fast, and delivery quick as well.  Definitely a star around here.

Heart Let me tell everyone here that Tray has been very much the best of a human being covering my mistakes actually.

Her order went missing God knows why. I had to have my shipper reship it after Tray waiting a long amount of time and I am finally relieved to hear that it’s delivered. So Tray skipped all that part and moved to the good one only because that is how it is with Tray only looking and explaining the best in people.

So Thank YOU Tray for your patience and understanding and the compliments. Heart Heart Heart
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Tray Gold is wonderful. I thank you Macro Mass.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Even without the specials, MACRO's prices and quality are always top notch, best customer service and all around great experience always for me....and so many others.
Heart

Heart
Waiting on my next order because even when we had a little hiccup issue MM went above and beyond and made it all right so I have no issue ordering again immediately and waiting because I know it will come THROUGH!

And I think he does sleep with it connected haha please get some rest MM ?? thanks for everything as always!
He is an above and beyond type of man. Always.

Thank YOU Everyone Including Charon, TrayGold, Skylar, BigEnergyBeam & Rain for the comments. Much Love to YOU All.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph