Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.macromass.CN
(03-26-2020, 02:18 AM)jimmymontana Wrote: I hope everyone is staying safe Smile

(03-19-2020, 10:40 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 05:18 AM)User1242 Wrote: Is there tracking info available after subscribing?

Depends on what you have ordered and where you have ordered from using which shipping method.
Is it business as usual @Macro?

also wondering the same. Things were rough recently.
Communication with Mac great as usual. Hope with everything going on everything is still good. I heard some magazine transportation company is at risk come may-june financially if things don’t change but short term it seems like the balls rolling despite tons of household orders from people staying home.
(03-26-2020, 05:32 AM)seeker47 Wrote:

(03-19-2020, 05:18 AM)User1242 Wrote: Is there tracking info available after subscribing?

Depends on what you have ordered and where you have ordered from using which shipping method.

For the time being things in SR, PH, PK, under complete lockdown for 14 days. We have been under lockdown for 4 Days now in PK. People in PH now going for a week. People from SR now 6 Days. And only God knows when this Pandemic would end. Its an un-declared lockdown which could extend further even. PH is supposedly gonna be out of lockdown after a week and i am very much hoping all pending stuff would get sent after. Critical times call for desperate measures that's why i have Netflix. Tongue
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
(03-27-2020, 04:03 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 05:32 AM)seeker47 Wrote:

For the time being things in SR, PH, PK, under complete lockdown for 14 days. We have been under lockdown for 4 Days now in PK. People in PH now going for a week. People from SR now 6 Days. And only God knows when this Pandemic would end. Its an un-declared lockdown which could extend further even. PH is supposedly gonna be out of lockdown after a week and i am very much hoping all pending stuff would get sent after. Critical times call for desperate measures that's why i have Netflix.  Tongue
I'm sick of Netflix... that's why I have netflix & chill   Big Grin
"There's no place like home.”

Day 6 Of Lockdown. Very Busy in a lot of things. There are 121 Tiles in my Bathroom. The fan stops after 1 Minute 37 Seconds, A fart can stay in the air for 2 Minutes. Research Continued.....
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
Glad to see u r using ur quarantine period in such a loverly way.

I am on Day 28.  Maybe u have a cat u can play with  my friend.

Hang in there Mr. Macro Mass.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Please let me know if u want me to delete that piece Mr. Macro Mass. I know u r uber professional. I was a wee devil. But just Pm and i shall delete.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
One of my fears is if the lockdown ceases there will be a huge backlog which could take several weeks to sort. I have anxiety issues like a lot of people here. I'm actually more afraid of not receiving my reading material then getting the virus.
Love, laugh and LIVE
(03-27-2020, 04:03 AM)Macro Mass Wrote: For the time being things in SR, PH, PK, under complete lockdown for 14 days. We have been under lockdown for 4 Days now in PK. People in PH now going for a week. People from SR now 6 Days. And only God knows when this Pandemic would end. Its an un-declared lockdown which could extend further even. PH is supposedly gonna be out of lockdown after a week and i am very much hoping all pending stuff would get sent after. Critical times call for desperate measures that's why i have Netflix.  Tongue

LOL! Thanks very much for that note of levity! (I honestly didn't know Netflix was even available in that part of the world, but hey, good to know!)
(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)betterlife Wrote: One of my fears is if the lockdown ceases there will be a huge backlog which could take several weeks to sort.  I have anxiety issues like a lot of people here.  I'm actually more afraid of not receiving my reading material then getting the virus.

Yes, I feel the same. Sympathize you.