Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
MM delivered ahead of schedule again - man of his word and has always come through. Thank you MM for all that you do.
Is there tracking info available after subscribing?
(03-19-2020, 05:18 AM)User1242 Wrote: Is there tracking info available after subscribing?

Depends on what you have ordered and where you have ordered from using which shipping method.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(03-26-2020, 02:18 AM)jimmymontana Wrote: I hope everyone is staying safe Smile

(03-19-2020, 10:40 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 05:18 AM)User1242 Wrote: Is there tracking info available after subscribing?

Depends on what you have ordered and where you have ordered from using which shipping method.
Is it business as usual @Macro?

also wondering the same. Things were rough recently.
Communication with Mac great as usual. Hope with everything going on everything is still good. I heard some magazine transportation company is at risk come may-june financially if things don’t change but short term it seems like the balls rolling despite tons of household orders from people staying home.
(03-26-2020, 05:32 AM)seeker47 Wrote:

For the time being things in SR, PH, PK, under complete lockdown for 14 days. We have been under lockdown for 4 Days now in PK. People in PH now going for a week. People from SR now 6 Days. And only God knows when this Pandemic would end. Its an un-declared lockdown which could extend further even. PH is supposedly gonna be out of lockdown after a week and i am very much hoping all pending stuff would get sent after. Critical times call for desperate measures that's why i have Netflix. Tongue
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(03-27-2020, 04:03 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 05:32 AM)seeker47 Wrote:

For the time being things in SR, PH, PK, under complete lockdown for 14 days. We have been under lockdown for 4 Days now in PK. People in PH now going for a week. People from SR now 6 Days. And only God knows when this Pandemic would end. Its an un-declared lockdown which could extend further even. PH is supposedly gonna be out of lockdown after a week and i am very much hoping all pending stuff would get sent after. Critical times call for desperate measures that's why i have Netflix.  Tongue
I'm sick of Netflix... that's why I have netflix & chill   Big Grin
"There's no place like home.”

Day 6 Of Lockdown. Very Busy in a lot of things. There are 121 Tiles in my Bathroom. The fan stops after 1 Minute 37 Seconds, A fart can stay in the air for 2 Minutes. Research Continued.....
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
One of my fears is if the lockdown ceases there will be a huge backlog which could take several weeks to sort. I have anxiety issues like a lot of people here. I'm actually more afraid of not receiving my reading material then getting the virus.
Love, laugh and LIVE
(03-30-2020, 02:59 AM)betterlife Wrote: One of my fears is if the lockdown ceases there will be a huge backlog which could take several weeks to sort.  I have anxiety issues like a lot of people here.  I'm actually more afraid of not receiving my reading material then getting the virus.

Yes, I feel the same. Sympathize you.