Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Big Grin 
Macro is a badddd MOFO!!  Thanks for the great service!
I went ahead and decided to place my 2nd order. I figured what the heck... get one last order in before the new year. I'll keep everyone posted.  Heart

~Lavender
(12-08-2019, 05:53 PM)Lavender Wrote: I went ahead and decided to place my 2nd order. I figured what the heck... get one last order in before the new year. I'll keep everyone posted.  Heart

~Lavender

Hope to deliver soon to you. Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(12-09-2019, 07:54 AM)flounder Wrote: I ordered off macro a few days ago. Communication has been great so far, I’ll wait anxiously for my flowers but all of the positive comments give me confidence

What is your order number sir?
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(12-10-2019, 05:15 AM)flounder Wrote: I ordered via email, however don’t believe I was provided an order number? Could you please pm me?

(12-09-2019, 01:48 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 07:54 AM)flounder Wrote: I ordered off macro a few days ago. Communication has been great so far, I’ll wait anxiously for my flowers but all of the positive comments give me confidence

What is your order number sir?

I ordered with you via email, I don’t believe I was given an order number however. Could you please pm me?

I have sent you a message sir. Please check.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
thanks MM, should have thought of reaching you via email to begin with
Every journey has its ending. A similar journey has been this year passing by saying good bye to us waving its hand to us and winking at us, Smiling and getting fainted as each day passes by. Do you know why its smiling at us. Its smiling at the person we have become and how we have evolved in our relationships. Some married, Some became fathers, Some became Mothers, Some got their Brother, Some got their sisters, Some met their loved ones, Some met their parents. Every relation found another one that strengthens it even more. This year passing by is smiling at us because we found humanity inside us when we forgave someone, When we hugged someone, When we wiped tears of someone, When we fed someone hungry, When we helped someone needy, When we brought tears of joy to the eyes of our loved ones. This passing year taught us many things all of which is we look carefully were brilliant positive experiences and lessons. And what became the very last and basically the first reason for this year to smile at us is that eve coming to us where we all gather as a family, hug and forgive each other, love and worship the presence of love among us, and are grateful for having each other in each others lives. That very special eve is Christmas. This year is smiling because its Christmas. This year is smiling because its leaving happy memories with us. This year is smiling because in the very end those who left us became a part of us forever. Like those who left us this year is also leaving us. Let us value what it taught us and forgive and respect each other. Let us be the first to take the first step in strengthening our relationships. Let us be the one to open our arms and welcome every new relationship in life. For life is too small for arguments, grudges, hatred, revenge, negativity. But its every moment spent is precious if its spent doing good to others and loving and valuing what beauty relations and life has. Wishing everyone that smiling year with a new smiling year ahead of us and a special eve called Christmas. Merry Christmas.

Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Thank you, MM! Very impressed with the content of your mags. Merry Christmas and happy New year!
(12-30-2019, 07:13 PM)jimmymontana Wrote: A big fan of MM but the last order received was a very short. Still great communication and hopefully it will all be sorted Smile

I am unsure what your order is and what was short. Let me know via email please.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
All the best to you MM and Happy Holidays to the entire iop family!!!
Appreciate you all!!!