Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
www.macromass.cn
(08-19-2019, 05:02 AM)Lavender Wrote: I'm about to email you for your current stock, MM.

Heart

~ Lavender

Received the reply email. Thanks again, MM.  Smile
(08-20-2019, 11:34 AM)Lavender Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 05:02 AM)Lavender Wrote: I'm about to email you for your current stock, MM.

Heart

~ Lavender

Received the reply email. Thanks again, MM.  Smile

Welcomed. Smile
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
(08-17-2019, 10:49 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 10:46 PM)Jackie99 Wrote: I’m not sure if this is the best place to post this so mods, please let me know if I’m breaking rules.
I’ve frequented mm’s website many times and they seem to have a lot of magazines listed. However the magazine that I need has been unavailable for for the last year or so at least. Just wondering if I’m missing something...it’s always been listed on the website so it’s confusing that it’s never available. Anyone else encounter this issue?

Majority of items don’t have prices beneath them which means they are out of Stocks. Further, For now, Only PH Stocks are available which you can always confirm about via email on any of my emails macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU.
This is good to know. I might just have to send an email about 1 or 2 mags.
MM is a BOSS!! Always comes through! Just sent you a message my bro!
(Yesterday, 04:10 AM)FootballKing Wrote: MM is a BOSS!!  Always comes through!  Just sent you a message my bro!

Please let me know where you have sent me the message. Thank YOU.
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn