Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
www.macromass.cn
(05-03-2015, 09:37 PM)OrangeClay Wrote: This is not a legit forum. I will keep giving you the run arounds. Only your order will not ship. Rest of the others will ship.

Is that what you wanted to hear? I keep telling you to read my post but you want to argue for no reason. What benefit would i get by not shipping only your order? If you had carefully read my post i wrote very clear that we are shipping all pending orders and will take no new orders till we clear the backlog of orders. Soon as orders are being shipped we are sending trackings to our clients. Your turn will also come soon. Being impatient would only distrub your health and nothing more. Please be calm and read my posts once again. You will have your answers.  

MacroMass- You gave me the best laugh of the day.  Big Grin  Thank you Sir. People he will keep you informed every step of the way. He doesn't own the postal system. Sorry to interrupt, carry on Sir Heart

I am glad that i was able to make you laugh. An honor for me. Thank you for your comment OrangeClay. It feels tremendously good to hear from you always. 
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
(05-04-2015, 09:59 AM)gymaddict Wrote: Have to laugh macro evil twat is accusing me of being a shill for you,the twat seriously needs therapy hope all is good my friend.

Buddy, You are GYMADDICT, Use some dumbbells on ET's head. Best therapy ever.  Smile  
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
(05-04-2015, 10:06 AM)gymaddict Wrote: Lol if I were to meet him it would be more than a dumbbell baseball bat comes to mind.your a honest vendor,jusp problems out of your control with your area

You made my day friend. Rofl.  Big Grin  And THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM MY HEART for the compliment. P is becoming a mess as each day passes. Its quite difficult even to buy stuff now at times. Sending is a later issue. I just hope things get rolling smooth because this is not a business for me. This is everything for me. Work, Worship, Source of income, Support for my family. Everything i can call it. Therefore, I try my level best to do all what i can to keep things rolling. But guess sometimes things are even out of my hands. 

But, The best part is that there are good friends or i can say bright souls like you who give me faith and compromise with me and deep down my heart i more i try to give you respect the less it feels. Thank YOU for being the way you are my friend GYMADDICT and the rest of the forum members.  
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
(05-04-2015, 04:07 PM)krunchy Wrote: Ok, so you say you will ship then you will ship. It is just nearly impossible to be patient when it has been months of waiting and the best answer I can get is that it will ship soon. Not to mention the confusion caused by others (the OTHER ioplist's members) stating you to be scammers and such. Who WOULDN'T be very concerned given all of this?

So you do look posts on the other IOPList thread. You definitely had placed the order after viewing the posts there and now you are seeing everyone posting negative feedback there. What you didn't mention is about my post there that shipping is closed since January from P. You also didn't mention that its clearly posted by me that new orders should be placed only keeping he delays in mind. You also didn't care to read my most recent post here carefully or my posts before that on this forum that all pending orders are being shipped and soon as yours is shipped you would be made aware. We are not taking any new orders at all. You also didn't mention that you made the order by agreeing to the Terms & Conditions on our website which clearly state that we won't be responsible in case of any delays caused by GOVT. OR POSTALS HOLIDAYS, POSTAL SERVICE FAILURES OR CUSTOMS ISSUES. You also did't mention that you placed the order using the website where on the right side of the homepage we have our Facebook, Ello, Google+, Twitter & Tumblr pages icons listed and above them it is clearly written that for updates on shipping & more click on the pages. You also didn't mention that we have links to all of our Social Networking pages listed on the Contact Us page on our website and above the Social Links we have again written that for updates on shipping & important notifications click on these pages. You also didn't mention that when you received the e-mail containing the payment details the links to all of these Facebook, Ello, Google+, Twitter & Tumblr pages was also present in the signature at the bottom. If you do so much research about us on forums and other places isn't it your responsibility to have  look at those pages where you can read what we post about shipping. And to make things a lot easier for you here is the link for the Tumblr post about shipping being closed from Pakistan.

http://macromass.tumblr.com/post/1106890...emporarily

The post clearly states that "PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE WHO INTEND TO PLACE NEW ORDERS MUST ONLY PAY FOR ANY ORDERS IF THEY WISH TO KEEPING IN MIND ABOUT SHIPPING BEING ON HOLD AND THE DELAYS. WE EXPECT VERY MINOR DELAY IN SHIPPING AND EXPECT IT TO RESUME POSSIBLY THIS WEEK. BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS BETTER. WE WILL RE POST SOON AS SHIPPING RESUMES FROM PAKISTAN."

So if we hand this case over to a jury you know i won't be found guilty. You will be. As promised i also posted publicly soon as shipping started. I am doing all with proper details and proofs. There are so many ways a vendor can scam you my friend. For example, There were parcels shipped a few days back about which i posted on the former forum that some of them delivered, some didn't and some had their trackings never activated. I could have given you any tracking that got stuck in customs and would have told you its yours. What then? Money Lost & No One To Blame? Right?. Instead i told you that your order is pending to be shipped.

I had to write all that because of you being concerned about being scammed or being impatient about when the order would ship. I told you in simple clear words that all orders are in loop. Soon as yours is shipped you would be informed and would be given the tracking. Is that not enough for you that i am even replying to your posts or your e-mails. If i was to scam you, You would not have been receiving a simple reply even. Or if this forum as you mentioned was a scam by now you would have been banned. You placed your order on 5th of Feb worth $155 for 10 Vials. If that 10 Vials is what you think i will scam you for, Be sure i,ll add 5 extra as a token of thanks for the patience. If you still have any doubts regarding me or anything else then only God can clear those i can't. Because i have posted all what i could to make things clear to you. And not to mention PUBLICLY (TO CLEAR THE CONFUSIONS CAUSED BY OTHERS). 
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
Hi Krunchy,

In the past years I've made order from three different IOP's in the same region as Macro Mass and they all face the same problems getting packages out yet Macro was the only one of those vendors who was honest about the delays and continually updated me about the evolving shipping situation. Macro was and still is the only vendor in the region who tells customers about the delays before they order. Other vendors will just tell you everything is fine and just order and when you ask them about the delays, they say everything's fine, don't worry, just keep waiting with no further detail on why you need to wait.

I've been in the same situation many times waiting months for a package and feeling helpless and I used to get frustrated but not anymore. Because you are helpless when your waiting so the only rational thing you can do is just suck it up, except the situation for what it is, have patience and be relieved that your money is in good hands with Macro.
(05-06-2015, 03:30 AM)Breacher Wrote: Hi Krunchy,

In the past years I've made order from three different IOP's in the same region as Macro Mass and they all face the same problems getting packages out yet Macro was the only one of those vendors who was honest about the delays and continually updated me about the evolving shipping situation. Macro was and still is the only vendor in the region who tells customers about the delays before they order. Other vendors will just tell you everything is fine and just order and when you ask them about the delays, they say everything's fine, don't worry, just keep waiting with no further detail on why you need to wait.

I've been in the same situation many times waiting months for a package and feeling helpless and I used to get frustrated but not anymore. Because you are helpless when your waiting so the only rational thing you can do is just suck it up, except the situation for what it is, have patience and be relieved that your money is in good hands with Macro.

Thank YOU MY FRIEND for posting your feedback. Highly appreciated.  Smile
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
PRODUCTS UPDATE: More exciting products added to the website to be shipped from abroad. For details please visit our website macromass.co or e-mail us at macromass@hotmail.com or macromass@gmail.com or macromass@protonmail.ch . Thank YOU.
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
man I used to order from macro frequently. back then an order would be in your hands in 5 to 7 days. that was awesome! it started getting slower and slower as we know from no fault of his. when shipping gets to the 2 to 4 week range I'm gonna start using him again. great guy and service can't be beat! I wish more were like him!
(05-06-2015, 11:41 PM)hippy Wrote: man I used to order from macro frequently. back then an order would be in your hands in 5 to 7 days. that was awesome! it started getting slower  and slower as we know from no fault of his. when shipping gets to the 2 to 4 week range I'm gonna start using him again. great guy and service can't be beat! I wish more were like him!

You are like me my friend. And i am glad to be like you. Those who help others are all under the same category of Good & God Fearing ones. Thank you for your feedback my friend. I am honored.  Heart
Regards,
Macro Mass.
www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
www.medroids.cn
god forgive me, but i have been in withdrawal awaiting ttm this entire past year. argh!!

we have some good people here. whom used macro. both they and macro will explain what is fastest now.

the quality? the members who know will post soon. (pesky work schedules they have.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel