Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Moment For Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wander around these days trying to find a reason to smile, to be happy, to have at least one reason to live.
We lost so much during Covid-19. Unexplainable, Unimaginable, not to be expressed in words, important meaningful & full of life relations, being reasons for our very being in shape of our beloved ones. We lost a lot. Truly words can never forge the proper meaning of sorrow in words. But what we can do is pray for them.
Let us pray that our beloved ones shine in the lights of heavens becoming the grace of heavens. Let us pray that those we lost find rest, meaning and peace in the afterlife. Let us pray those who suffered during these times find peace and an end to their suffering. Let us pray at this Eve of Christmas for all those whose absence brings tears to our eyes that for every tear in our eyes they get happiness in return. Let our sympathies be for those who could not say or do anything being helpless in times of need & sorrow.
Please, Let us garner what’s left of our relations in shape of family & friends and spend A Moment For Christmas together for live is too short for hatred, and way too short for grudges & arguments. Forget & forgive is the way to live. To hug, to respect, to forgive is the way to love. Love those who are with you as you never know what’s next to come. Life is way too short for giving relations spaces. Remove any spaces between relations, quarrels, grudges, hatred, sorrows and believe me you shall find the true meaning of life. May this Christmas be the one to bring our relations closer than it ever could be. I wish everyone a New Year without sorrows, hatred, grudges, quarrels, without disease, without losses. Stay under the protection of Lord Almighty always. Stay super blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry It Should Be Because Its Christmas. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year Everyone.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Beautiful and so sad. In the mighty Name of God, My Lord, Amen and Amen.

Be blessed, macro. May God grant you the peace the surpasses understanding I pray.

Merry Christmas.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-24-2020, 01:49 PM)Charon Wrote: Beautiful and so sad. In the mighty Name of God, My Lord, Amen and Amen.

Be blessed, macro. May God grant you the peace the surpasses understanding I pray.

Merry Christmas.

Thank YOU Dear Beloved Charon. I found it better to dedicate all our prayers & tears & sorrows to the ones we lost this year. We celebrate each year. Let us mourn this passing time and prepare to learn what this year has taught us and be better human beings because life this year has taught us is completely unpredictable. Respect, Appreciate & Value the relations we have for now. For you never know what's to come next.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(12-24-2020, 06:01 PM)MrRotoRooter Wrote: Idk if I’m just too cheap or what but I can’t ever seem to find any deals that appeal to myself, I sure do love the selection though so maybe After the holidays I’ll finally crack and give good ol MM a shot

I won't comment about your persona at all sir. But what i have i ensure it is worth the cost.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(12-24-2020, 10:40 AM)Macro Mass Wrote: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Moment For Christmas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wander around these days trying to find a reason to smile, to be happy, to have at least one reason to live.
We lost so much during Covid-19. Unexplainable, Unimaginable, not to be expressed in words, important meaningful & full of life relations, being reasons for our very being in shape of our beloved ones. We lost a lot. Truly words can never forge the proper meaning of sorrow in words. But what we can do is pray for them.
Let us pray that our beloved ones shine in the lights of heavens becoming the grace of heavens. Let us pray that those we lost find rest, meaning and peace in the afterlife. Let us pray those who suffered during these times find peace and an end to their suffering. Let us pray at this Eve of Christmas for all those whose absence brings tears to our eyes that for every tear in our eyes they get happiness in return. Let our sympathies be for those who could not say or do anything being helpless in times of need & sorrow.
Please, Let us garner what’s left of our relations in shape of family & friends and spend A Moment For Christmas together for live is too short for hatred, and way too short for grudges & arguments. Forget & forgive is the way to live. To hug, to respect, to forgive is the way to love. Love those who are with you as you never know what’s next to come. Life is way too short for giving relations spaces. Remove any spaces between relations, quarrels, grudges, hatred, sorrows and believe me you shall find the true meaning of life. May this Christmas be the one to bring our relations closer than it ever could be. I wish everyone a New Year without sorrows, hatred, grudges, quarrels, without disease, without losses. Stay under the protection of Lord Almighty always. Stay super blessed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry It Should Be Because Its Christmas. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year Everyone.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very beautiful, sad and wise.

Amen!

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all

Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(12-24-2020, 07:53 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 06:01 PM)MrRotoRooter Wrote: Idk if I’m just too cheap or what but I can’t ever seem to find any deals that appeal to myself, I sure do love the selection though so maybe After the holidays I’ll finally crack and give good ol MM a shot

I won't comment about your persona at all sir. But what i have i ensure it is worth the cost.

Can’t beat macs quality or service sale or not!   Hope everything with the world gets back to normal soon
(12-30-2020, 02:49 AM)Bj990 Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 07:53 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:

Can’t beat macs quality or service sale or not!   Hope everything with the world gets back to normal soon

Thank YOU Sir. Heart Heart Heart
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Happy 2021 IOP Fam!  Heart

I'll be placing another order as soon as the holiday mail hangover dies down. Such a mess everything is...   Angel

~Lavender
Heart Smile
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-12-2021, 08:23 PM)xenotype Wrote: Can't wait to place my order here, after all the positive feedback and extensive offerings.

Welcomed. Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph