Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
www.macromass.cn
Love this vendor has always come through with my orders and answered all questions i have fast
Do people feel they get the EXACT medicine they ordered? as in the brand they ordered, not the general name. I am always hesitant with the number of generics and vendors telling me, "hey I sent such and such- it's all the same."
(01-06-2018, 07:15 PM)James Atherton Wrote: Do people feel they get the EXACT medicine they ordered? as in the brand they ordered, not the general name. I am always hesitant with the number of generics and vendors telling me, "hey I sent such and such- it's all the same."

MOD POST:  to James Atherson.

Go make a welcome thread post introducing yourself.  Click Here

Before any more posts.

Read the Rules, Click Here

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Normal Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button, K.
There are pages upon pages wherein macromass clients talk of getting real productrs. or, if slightly inferior, macro made them a deal. but, macro's style is the real deal.

just be sure to use his site as a menu. use 11 2 3 4 5 as phone. macro will never call u.

and then u email macromass@gmail to make any orders. He will advise you of the most current news. But, macro, his name goes with quality.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(01-06-2018, 10:47 PM)Mad Max Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 07:15 PM)James Atherton Wrote: Do people feel they get the EXACT medicine they ordered? as in the brand they ordered, not the general name. I am always hesitant with the number of generics and vendors telling me, "hey I sent such and such- it's all the same."

MOD POST:  to James Atherson.

Go make a welcome thread post introducing yourself.  Click Here

Before any more posts.

Read the Rules, Click Here
thanks MAX, done and done. Smile
All, just to reiterate. Do not make your order on this site, just use his email address. Uncle Mac is the best ever and will take care of you.
(01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)sdfalcons Wrote: All, just to reiterate. Do not make your order on this site, just use his email address. Uncle Mac is the best ever and will take care of you.

Multiple bulk order via email. This guy grg and communicates instantly
One question Macro,
does the discounts of 2017 remain this year? or they are gonna be changed?
(01-14-2018, 08:18 AM)suinr Wrote: One question Macro,
does the discounts of 2017 remain this year? or they are gonna be changed?

They would be changed a little bit Sir. But if you want to order any you can still contact me through email at any of my email addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromas@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU.
Regards,
Macro Mass.
http://www.macromass.cn
Also Owner Of
http://www.medroids.cn
(01-06-2018, 06:33 AM)Lizzy4eva Wrote: Love this vendor has always come through with my orders and answered all questions i have fast

I second this emotion. Macro is very trustworthy, straightforward, reliable and the absolute real deal. All the magazines I have orderd were legit. I highly recommend getting your subscriptions from him. He will answer any questions you may have - as he is very knowledgeable as well. Even hard to find magazines are available.