Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Macro,
Can you confirm order 9969 is legit from you? 2 odd things have me asking: 1. I was asked to send the money to Nadia S. which you said you hadn't used in many years and 2. The price is $25 more than the special that came from your email good through February.
thanks,
hooper
I'm not seeing receiving time frames for books. Can anyone help
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
I can't help but you're in as good a hands as you could ever ask to be in.
(02-02-2018, 09:01 PM)hooper Wrote: Macro,
     Can you confirm order 9969 is legit from you?  2 odd things have me asking:  1.  I was asked to send the money to Nadia S. which you said you hadn't used in many years and 2.  The price is $25 more than the special that came from your email good through February.  
thanks,
hooper

You have placed order on MACROMASS.COM which is a scam site. My site order number is currently 9965 being the latest order. And that scammer/hacker on the other hand is trying to even keep up with my order numbers to make it look perfect for him to scam people. So, NOPE 9969 isn't placed on my website and you are on the wrong website. Contact me at any of my e-mail addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com for ordering and use the site MACROMASS.CN as a catalog or menu only. Thank YOU.

(02-02-2018, 09:55 PM)Selassie311 Wrote: I'm not seeing receiving time frames for books. Can anyone help

Do you have an order pending to be shipped or an order in transit or wanting to make an order? Please clarify. Thank YOU.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
(02-03-2018, 12:45 AM)oneanddone Wrote: I've never tried MM but am excited to give them a whirl after reading a bit of this thread. Good selection and decent pricing as well.

Hey oneanddone..

Remember to only use his website as a guide and email him direct as people are pretending to be him

You got your choice

" E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM"

Peace and good luck

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hey oneanddone

Even though I think I know the rules I will always go back and read them again. It's really easy to break the rules and not realize you are doing it.

It works the opposite way it's hard being new not knowing if it's ok to post something or not. If you read, read and read some more you will eventually learn the language and what is right and what is not. Next to the rules and reading just need some experience and there are a LOT of great people here to get you over the road bumps.

Peace

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Well, here I am, another IOPLister who feels compelled to post a rant about the amazing MM.

I have only recently learned that my country demands avery specific address format for deliveries that originate from countries far away.
No punctuation or underlines allowed, the state must go here, the post code must go there, the country must be on a line by itself, etc etc etc.
(As strange as it is must sound, I have never known these rules to be enforced when sending items within my country.)
However, the bottom line is that I inadvertently supplied my address to MM in the incorrect format and my magazines were returned to him, described as 'undeliverable'.

When I contacted MM for an update on my order, he responded very quickly and over the course of a couple of emails we established that an address error had occurred.
And even though the issue was 100% my fault, MacroMass was an absolute gentleman throughout the entire resolution process.
He went out of his way to assist me, even suggesting some alternatives (which, out of respect for The Rules, I cannot discuss here).

Thanks to the generosity of Charon, her Admins, Moderators and Pioneer Members, we have access to a number of excellent vendors in the open IOPList threads.
I have had dealings with many of them and have not experienced a problem with any of them.
However, I want to make it absolutely clear that I have only received this level of extraordinary customer service from MacroMass.

When wondering where to start, I would encourage all Newbies to seriously consider ordering a subscription from MM - not because of the immense catalogue of magazines he carries, and not because of his competitive prices, but simply to experience what it's like to deal with a professional who has clearly mastered the art of customer relations.  
As senior IOPList members consistently advise, regard his site as a Menu and place your order only via email (his addresses are listed regularly throughout this thread).

Thank you Macro Mass for supporting me during my recent self-inflicted delivery dilemma. 
It is rare privilege to engage with a person of your standing in this community.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
MM I think it's clear you have a very devoted fan club, I'm sure you'd make a killing selling MacroMass merchandise, who knows good be the. Exit big trend hahahaha
(02-03-2018, 01:13 AM)Furyan66 Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 12:45 AM)oneanddone Wrote: I've never tried MM but am excited to give them a whirl after reading a bit of this thread. Good selection and decent pricing as well.

Hey oneanddone..

Remember to only use his website as a guide and email him direct as people are pretending to be him

You got your choice

" E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM"

Peace and good luck

Fury

Thanks a ton my friend for posting on my Behalf. Thank YOU SO MUCH. Smile

(02-03-2018, 08:39 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote: Well, here I am, another IOPLister who feels compelled to post a rant about the amazing MM.

I have only recently learned that my country demands avery specific address format for deliveries that originate from countries far away.
No punctuation or underlines allowed, the state must go here, the post code must go there, the country must be on a line by itself, etc etc etc.
(As strange as it is must sound, I have never known these rules to be enforced when sending items within my country.)
However, the bottom line is that I inadvertently supplied my address to MM in the incorrect format and my magazines were returned to him, described as 'undeliverable'.

When I contacted MM for an update on my order, he responded very quickly and over the course of a couple of emails we established that an address error had occurred.
And even though the issue was 100% my fault, MacroMass was an absolute gentleman throughout the entire resolution process.
He went out of his way to assist me, even suggesting some alternatives (which, out of respect for The Rules, I cannot discuss here).

Thanks to the generosity of Charon, her Admins, Moderators and Pioneer Members, we have access to a number of excellent vendors in the open IOPList threads.
I have had dealings with many of them and have not experienced a problem with any of them.
However, I want to make it absolutely clear that I have only received this level of extraordinary customer service from MacroMass.

When wondering where to start, I would encourage all Newbies to seriously consider ordering a subscription from MM - not because of the immense catalogue of magazines he carries, and not because of his competitive prices, but simply to experience what it's like to deal with a professional who has clearly mastered the art of customer relations.  
As senior IOPList members consistently advise, regard his site as a Menu and place your order only via email (his addresses are listed regularly throughout this thread).

Thank you Macro Mass for supporting me during my recent self-inflicted delivery dilemma. 
It is rare privilege to engage with a person of your standing in this community.

Thank YOU Sir. Pleased to hear from such a lovely personality such as your self always. Thank YOU SO MUCH. Smile
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
great to see the dedication that is poured into customer service