Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
international pharmacy
24hourdrugstore.com
he didn't last long lol,is that a scam iop he posted?Doesn't even show up in firefox for me at moment,might be my pc thats the problem?
Bummer!!!! It would be good to expand our optios, and throughout the year, prune them to a smaller list. Y'know, much like every other year?
max bentley was one of our first members. then, he started posting a tad bit incoherently, putting up site after site.

they were all dead ends or crapadoodle sites.

he was only banned by co admin for one month. But, he never came back.

Fortunately for me, he still has my personal/real email address and I get hot tips from max bentley regularly.

If he ever shares a viable source, I shall share with u guys.

BTW, in re: vendors. We went private. Totally. And, then some people revealed their true colors. And, were banned.

So, in order to bring in new people for our vendors, and new vendors, when we move our domain soon, we shall decide on how we plan to let in new vendors. many went down in last two years. and, how we plan on adding the email vendors.

So, keep in mind, we weren't here last year. We only began in April. For a small group of friends. Since ET was taken down by LE, we do have new people with new sources, I am sure. Holidays are a bad time to bring in new vendors. As is, many vendors worry about the Letters of Interdiction that went out so much of last year.

We absolutely want new and excellent vendors. IOPS only. some email. NO US to US.

So, feel free to suggest an IOP if u have an awesome one.

We shall figure out how to intro email vendors soon. (They are notorious for scamming people. But, if we are careful...)

So, have your vendors ready. Suggest the IOPs. And, co admin and i shall figure out the email vendors u suggest in the restricted email area.

Because, its not an annual thing, per se. It's been an OMG the LLs that have gone out kinda situation. Some really good vendors like jared could no longer ship from the big I country.

Let's hope LE backs off the vendors we have, and we can invite new ones, possibly in time for christmas.

My co admin may suggest a vendor. I do not. (I work with the members.)

Try Suggest an IOP thread.

And, as u have ur fifty posts and can access the email area, Do a Suggest an email thread. Then my co admin and my members will let us know whom gets to move up the list. And, whom gets the heave ho.

A Planner. Good.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel