Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buprenorphine
(01-03-2016, 11:05 PM)OmarLittle Wrote: I'm going to try an order some of .2 or .3 tabs

I really want to get off Suboxone but its so hard

I'm in exactly the same boat as you and these dr bills along with out of pocket payment for the subs are killing me!!!!!! Please feel free to email me if you have managed to find a vender.
If you come down by 0.2 every 2 weeks its not that bad compared to coming down by 0.4 like i tried,if you want to come off it you will,best to go to a doc and ask to come down by 0.2,shame that you have to pay stupid amounts of money for healthcare in one of the richest countries on earth,real shame.
Yeah I find it crazy the such low doses that are offered by some of the vendors I have access to. When I was on this stuff I think I started at 16mg. I'm a pretty big person so I don't know if that's why I was put at such a high dose. But the medication did wonders for me. Made me a better person. Can't say enough about this medication and using it right.
Just remember .2 means that 10 of them would be a 8sub. Sy is cheaper if you do the math & they semd strips. Gotta get ur 50 posts