Poll: Are You Having Trouble Creating Polls?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
0%
0 0%
NO
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technical
I second that Linville...it seems sometime it "cuts me off" before I can finish editing my own post ... You can see examples of that happening in a couple of my ramblings ... Just sayin ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(06-15-2015, 05:38 AM)IceWizard Wrote: I second that Linville...it seems sometime it "cuts me off" before I can finish editing my own post ... You can see examples of that happening in a couple of my ramblings ... Just sayin ...

IceWizard, I can't remember having that happen but I know it should be way longer for the person making the post to be able to edit . 
I am glad you mentioned this too as it makes me know I am not alone, in the issue

The way I see it is that all of this is helping this forum mature, = Good Thing
we may have a ten minute limit to edit ur own post. just PM me and i can do it.

the reason this originated, is that at forums, even the olden private ones, that people would post the name, address, phone number and just awful things about another.

drugbuyers.com days. and by the time the admin, alex marlin showed up, the bad, mean poster had changed his post.

it now said: oh, i love ur thinking my friend, beatle bug or such.

drove people crazy.

so, for at least ten, could be fifteen years, one can only edit a post for about ten minutes.

it is no problem. just do a mod/admin note to me. or PM me with the URL of ur post. tell me what it should say.

or ask Queen B when she is on. or, Grim Reaper.

Many of us are suspicious of forums that let a member change their post after a couple days. makes u wonder, what did they say?

But, i don't mind editing for u if u miss the deadline.

There was a good reason for this rule of olde.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You know what? I never missed being a mod or admin when I was not. I missed the ability to edit my spelling or grammar, posted on a bad day.

I hate i cannot edit my real email once sent. I always make errors nowadays.

So, sorry. Just ask me, or our admin, or our two mods, Queen B and Grim Reaper.

Any of us will gladly fix ur post for u. deal?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-15-2015, 06:31 PM)Charon Wrote: we may have a ten minute limit to edit ur own post.  just PM me and i can do it.

the reason this originated, is that at forums, even the olden private ones, that people would post the name, address, phone number and just awful things about another.

drugbuyers.com days.   and by the time the admin, alex marlin showed up,  the bad, mean poster had changed his post.

it now said:  oh, i love ur thinking my friend, beatle bug or such.

drove people crazy.  

so, for at least ten, could be fifteen years, one can only edit a post for about ten minutes.

it is no problem.  just do a mod/admin note to me.  or PM me with the URL of ur post.  tell me what it should say.

or ask Queen B when she is on.  or, Grim Reaper.

Many of us are suspicious of forums that let a member change their post after a couple days.  makes u wonder, what did they say?

But, i don't mind editing for u if u miss the deadline.

There was a good reason for this rule of olde.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You know what?  I never missed being a mod or admin when I was not.  I missed the ability to edit my spelling or grammar, posted on a bad day.

I hate i cannot edit my real email once sent.  I always make errors nowadays.

So, sorry.  Just ask me, or our admin, or our two mods, Queen B and Grim Reaper.

Any of us will gladly fix ur post for u.  deal?

Okay, Deal!

I understand what you are saying.

Yes it could be used to twist things, uh huh.
thank u linville for understanding. its a deal.

I don't know ... Maybe it's me or my device,but when I attempted to create a "poll", it kept saying my selections were too long... I shortened them to just 6 spaces and still got the same error ...
Am I doin sumptin wrong ... Lol
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
don't know yet.

but, i just saw: create a poll at bottom of this page.

and, i did: Are You Having Trouble Creating Polls.

maybe it is your device my friend. Now, I am stuck with a poll. kidding. i shall delete later, probably.

Thanks Charon ... I kinda thought it might be just me ....
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit