Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IN STATES WITH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAINKILLER DEATHS DROP BY 25
So, you have watched weediquette on vice as well.

I have autoimmunes.

I believe MMJ, and the components therefrom, with particular "shout out" to the benefits of oil, are a gift given to us by God. Taken away by our government.

The governor of NY, after a big hoopla that he would make it legal for the sick, last year, changed the buggery bollocks law before he signed it into existence.

Now, one can only obtain it three weeks before death. On a Tuesday. Holding a badger with a spoon. Its impossible to get even for permanently disabled no hope of recovery.

Do you remember the family whom camped out on Weediquette in your state I believe? He had IBS or chrons disease and could not take humira shots anymore. and, the little girl whom had nonstop seizures without doses of oil daily?

the saddest part is that neither family could afford the treatment any further. As far as I read last, they could never return to get the medicine they so needed.

A new season started this week, I do believe.

Unfortunately, it is still a sch 1. That fact is the real crime behind the chronically ill using MMJ.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
RE: IN STATES WITH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAINKILLER DEATHS DROP BY 25 - by Charon - 09-02-2016, 11:34 PM