Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural aid to improve sleep quality?
If you look at the film of the hindenberg burning, you see that it simply burned rather than exploded. I heard most of the passengers survived.

I've been occasionally skipping days since its not that bad the day after but 2 days off is bad so I never do that anymore. One thing I found was that it seems to help my sinuses a little. I've been breathing out through the nose after holding it in a while. Instead of sneezing fits every day or having to use neti once or twice a day plus using peppermint oil, I often go all day with minor problems and may just use the oil and rarely the neti anymore. It doesn't cure but it helps.

I wish I had a machine that would make it on demand. They exist but they are expensive and you have to put in solution and mess with it. The best would be a tank of h and just release a little when you need it. That exists, you can buy hydrogen from welding supply places. The tanks are expensive but a tank is not that much, maybe $30 at a guess and it will last you months, maybe a year. If I got one I would put the h into a bag then release it little by little as I take tokes from it. That way you waste very little. You can also bubble it through water and drink the water but I don't do it that way.

I've found some new things, not that anything is new, lol. I will be doing reports in the future, one thing is very helpful for tendonitis, sore or tight muscles, speeds wound healing and bone healing even with bones that don't unite and in the past they had to do surgery. Maybe someone can guese what it is? Hopefully I don't get into trouble for talking about alternate healing tecs. I also am working with a sleep aid that seems to help a lot and is legal.

Messages In This Thread
Natural aid to improve sleep quality? - by Lunar - 12-28-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Natural aid to improve sleep quality? - by Grandote - 07-19-2016, 10:06 PM