Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural aid to improve sleep quality?
(07-01-2016, 07:44 PM)Grandote Wrote: Photos will be hard, not sure if they even allow them. I will try 1000 words instead of a picture, Wink The idea is you want to get the glass upside down in a pan or cut off gallon jug with the solution still in it. When you tip the glass to put it in, the solution runs out so you have to have some sort of lid over it. You want it to stay on until its in and then remove the lid. Make sure the pan or tub is big enough to hold all the solution, more will be pushed out of the glass as it fills with h.

In the beginning I held the plastic disc in place with my hands and set it in then grabbed the disc out. But that meant putting my hands into caustic solution which will give you dishpan hands after a while even if you rinse them off right away. I use a 3 way string 'hammock' but a 4 way might be easier. Take 2 strings about 2' long and tie them at the middle so they make an X. Put this over the top of the glass full of solution with the lid in place. You want the crossing of the two strings to be at the center of the lid, you will have a knot there. The strings hang down and you use both hands to hold them pulling down gently so that the lid is held on tight. When you have a good grip just tilt the glass and set it in the pan of solution.

Once its in the pan and assuming the water level is a few inches, you can remove the lid and water will not come out of the glass. I do the next part by pulling on the string which brings it out. I also have a string glued to the lid and gently tugging on it brings it out. Make sure you don't raise the glass above the water level or solution will run out of the glass allowing air to get in. If you do it right you have no more than 1/2" of air in the glass at the bottom which is up. Next I coax the scrap of aluminum under the glass, it tries to float but with long tweezers or tongs you can do it. I usually add more lye after that point, if your gas is being produced too slowly add more lye. My al ball is only about 1.5" x 1.25" x 1/4" and is good for at least 6 uses. When it starts falling apart I make a new one and when the tub gets full of aluminum colored junk I change the solution.

My arthritis felt better yesterday after doing the h again and even better today. It does not get rid of all the discomfort but it seems to make a big difference. Between that and gl/ch supplements, I'm doing ok. Cat's claw is another good thing to take.

Thanks again Grandote for taking the time to share.

What do you mean by "gl/ch?"

I've been using collagen (with vitiamin C) and mega doses of B complex. Results are pretty good but not 100%

Messages In This Thread
Natural aid to improve sleep quality? - by Lunar - 12-28-2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Natural aid to improve sleep quality? - by Lunar - 07-05-2016, 02:31 PM