Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Natural aid to improve sleep quality?
Nice, thanks for the details. I've got a few friends who I think are going to be particularly interested in this.

Who would have thunk it? Hydrogen, one of the most abundant substances on the planet. (Not big pharma, that's for sure. Even a whole skyscraper full of lawyers would have a hard time figuring out how to patent hydrogen.)
Good one, Lunar

>Even a whole skyscraper full of lawyers would have a hard time figuring out how to patent hydrogen.)

They will try. Under the tpp and codex they are trying to push off on us, they may be able to. I haven't posted half the outrageous stuff that has already gone down. Roundup weed killer failed another study and is shown to cause cancer and other problems. The media "missed" the story. Nasty nasty junk but the bought and paid for fda says its fine and legal while medical mj is schedule 1. Many other things like the government has had to pay off vaccine claims, you know the harmless vaccines that only nuts and fools think are dangerous? They are indeed for many people. They still put mercury in them too.

I'm still using my h, seems to help. It doesn't cure any of my ills but any help is welcome. It seemed the perfect solution for insomnia at first but either I developed tolerance or something. It still seems to help but I also still need my other stuff. Have not had a sleepless night yet on it

I'm testing the clary sage again tonight to see how well it works for sleep. It seemed to help the last time. I'm not convinced until I've used something a fairly long time. I'm only 90% sure on the h, but the scientific studies say its good so it must be good.
Hi Grandote, glad to hear you're still on the H. (LOL, never thought I'd hear those words coming out of my mouth)

I still intend to give it a try. Unfortunately though, right about the time I last replied to this thread, I got inundated with work and reached for the old faithfuls. Namely, phenibut and ambien. The exact same kind of stuff I was trying to avoid, and the reason for starting this "All Natural Sleep Aid" thread.

Hopefully the H will help with the phenibut WDs.

Grandote, if you are aware of the TPP and Codex Alimentarius, then you are probably also aware that lawyers have in effect corporatized people and people-ized corporations. The birth certificate creates a legal entity, with a name so similar to that of the flesh and blood baby most confuse the two as one and the same. The legal entity, usually denoted by abbreviation, titles, or most commonly all caps, i.e. JOHN DOE as opposed to John Doe, is, in reality, all the governments, and therefore the TPP and Codex, have control over. You, the living soul, temporarily enjoying a fleshly domicile, are sovereign, answerable only to natural law and the creator. (Which most spiritual persuasions believe in common that you and the creator are one in the same) The whole system is built on a house of cards, but to make a long story short, hypothetically, even if lawyers did figure out how to patent hydrogen, it wouldn't matter for those who know who and what they are. Every guru and mystic has at one time or another stressed the importance of knowing thyself.

That, and the key to enlightenment, which is to simply lighten up.  Tongue  Which, is probably why I abandoned the law/legal rabbit hole.

(06-22-2016, 05:03 PM)Mokkom Wrote: melatonin 1mg tabs that dissolve under the tongue work best for me... its best used to reset one's sleep cycle.

Melatonin is definitely a tried and true sleep aid.

Believed to be the brain juice responsible for dreaming, I've read that it, along with DMT or dimethlytryptamine, is created by the pineal gland. Centrally located in a healthy brain, the pineal gland so dependably calcifies with age, (due to fluoride and other toxins in the environment) doctors use it to determine if a patient has a brain tumor on one side of the brain or the other based on x-rays that show the little calcifying gland off center to the opposite direction.

I wonder since REM sleep, or dream time, is required for the completion of a sleep cycle, and since melatonin is believed to produce dreams and the production of which is dependent on a healthy pineal gland, does pineal gland calcification cause insomnia. Or at the very least the inability to finish a sleep cycle?

Just a thought....

A potential warning that should go along with a melatonin supplementation suggestion, is that since it is produced naturally in the brain, dependence could result from habitual supplementation. Though, I don't know this for sure. Anyone considering regular use might want to look it up.
(06-29-2016, 06:16 PM)Lunar Wrote: Hi Grandote, glad to hear you're still on the H. (LOL, never thought I'd hear those words coming out of my mouth)

I still intend to give it a try. Unfortunately though, right about the time I last replied to this thread, I got inundated with work and reached for the old faithfuls. Namely, phenibut and ambien. The exact same kind of stuff I was trying to avoid, and the reason for starting this "All Natural Sleep Aid" thread.

Hopefully the H will help with the phenibut WDs.

Grandote, if you are aware of the TPP and Codex Alimentarius, then you are probably also aware that lawyers have in effect corporatized people and people-ized corporations. The birth certificate creates a legal entity, with a name so similar to that of the flesh and blood baby most confuse the two as one and the same. The legal entity, usually denoted by abbreviation, titles, or most commonly all caps, i.e. JOHN DOE as opposed to John Doe, is, in reality, all the governments, and therefore the TPP and Codex, have control over. You, the living soul, temporarily enjoying a fleshly domicile, are sovereign, answerable only to natural law and the creator. (Which most spiritual persuasions believe in common that you and the creator are one in the same) The whole system is built on a house of cards, but to make a long story short, hypothetically, even if lawyers did figure out how to patent hydrogen, it wouldn't matter for those who know who and what they are. Every guru and mystic has at one time or another stressed the importance of knowing thyself.

That, and the key to enlightenment, which is to simply lighten up.  Tongue  Which, is probably why I abandoned the law/legal rabbit hole.

(06-22-2016, 05:03 PM)Mokkom Wrote: melatonin 1mg tabs that dissolve under the tongue work best for me... its best used to reset one's sleep cycle.

Melatonin is definitely a tried and true sleep aid.

Believed to be the brain juice responsible for dreaming, I've read that it, along with DMT or dimethlytryptamine, is created by the pineal gland. Centrally located in a healthy brain, the pineal gland so dependably calcifies with age, (due to fluoride and other toxins in the environment) doctors use it to determine if a patient has a brain tumor on one side of the brain or the other based on x-rays that show the little calcifying gland off center to the opposite direction.

I wonder since REM sleep, or dream time, is required for the completion of a sleep cycle, and since melatonin is believed to produce dreams and the production of which is dependent on a healthy pineal gland, does pineal gland calcification cause insomnia. Or at the very least the inability to finish a sleep cycle?

Just a thought....

A potential warning that should go along with a melatonin supplementation suggestion, is that since it is produced naturally in the brain, dependence could result from habitual supplementation. Though, I don't know this for sure. Anyone considering regular use might want to look it up.

If dependence occurs it will most likely be due to screwing up the cycle of natural melatonin production the brain. If anyone does believe they are dependent on it to sleep and want to stop taking it, weening yourself off of it over a week or two would be the best solution. Stopping cold turkey could certainly produce some unwanted side effects.
I tried tapering off the h, did not use any last night and today my aches and pains are back in force. I was going to go two days without it to see if it made any difference and I think I will cut that short and go back on it tonight. I use a slightly different method now to make the gas. I put a glass upside down in a solution of water and lye and a ball of crumpled aluminum foil in the glass.

I fill the glass to the top with solution, then put a plastic disc over the top, I use the lid that came with a cup of yogurt. Then I use a string that is tied in the middle with another string forming a Y shape. I put this over the top of the glass with the plastic on it. Then I pull down on the strings so I am holding the lid on by gripping the bottom of the glass and holding the strings tight. Then put it upside down in the open container with solution. I have a string glued to the lid and carefully pull it out. That way I don't have to touch the solution or if I do I rinse my hands right away. The last step is to put the al ball in the water and coax it under the glass using long tweezers. Thats it, I can see how much h gas is in it by how much of the water is pushed out. The glass being full to start, as the gas rises it collects at the top which is the bottom of the upside down glass

I can get a 24 oz glass pretty full in about an hour. I keep it upside down and put a disc over the bottom opening with a hole in it big enough to put a straw through and take sips along with air and hold it. Repeat until done. Dont use straight lye if you try this, I just put a couple grams of solid material in the water which is about a quart and a half. I use koh but the kind you get in the store is fine. Dry lye or liquid will work. The ball of aluminum doesn't even get used up and lasts many times. Don't make it too big, about 2" x 2" x 1" crumpled or folded is plenty.
(06-30-2016, 01:17 AM)Grandote Wrote: I tried tapering off the h, did not use any last night and today my aches and pains are back in force. I was going to go two days without it to see if it made any difference and I think I will cut that short and go back on it tonight. I use a slightly different method now to make the gas. I put a glass upside down in a solution of water and lye and a ball of crumpled aluminum foil in the glass.

I fill the glass to the top with solution, then put a plastic disc over the top, I use the lid that came with a cup of yogurt. Then I use a string that is tied in the middle with another string forming a Y shape. I put this over the top of the glass with the plastic on it. Then I pull down on the strings so I am holding the lid on by gripping the bottom of the glass and holding the strings tight. Then put it upside down in the open container with solution. I have a string glued to the lid and carefully pull it out. That way I don't have to touch the solution or if I do I rinse my hands right away. The last step is to put the al ball in the water and coax it under the glass using long tweezers. Thats it, I can see how much h gas is in it by how much of the water is pushed out. The glass being full to start, as the gas rises it collects at the top which is the bottom of the upside down glass

I can get a 24 oz glass pretty full in about an hour. I keep it upside down and put a disc over the bottom opening with a hole in it big enough to put a straw through and take sips along with air and hold it. Repeat until done. Dont use straight lye if you try this, I just put a couple grams of solid material in the water which is about a quart and a half. I use koh but the kind you get in the store is fine. Dry lye or liquid will work. The ball of aluminum doesn't even get used up and lasts many times. Don't make it too big, about 2" x 2" x 1" crumpled or folded is plenty.

Thanks for the description. I don't know if you can share pictures on this forum, but if you can, would you mind?
Photos will be hard, not sure if they even allow them. I will try 1000 words instead of a picture, Wink The idea is you want to get the glass upside down in a pan or cut off gallon jug with the solution still in it. When you tip the glass to put it in, the solution runs out so you have to have some sort of lid over it. You want it to stay on until its in and then remove the lid. Make sure the pan or tub is big enough to hold all the solution, more will be pushed out of the glass as it fills with h.

In the beginning I held the plastic disc in place with my hands and set it in then grabbed the disc out. But that meant putting my hands into caustic solution which will give you dishpan hands after a while even if you rinse them off right away. I use a 3 way string 'hammock' but a 4 way might be easier. Take 2 strings about 2' long and tie them at the middle so they make an X. Put this over the top of the glass full of solution with the lid in place. You want the crossing of the two strings to be at the center of the lid, you will have a knot there. The strings hang down and you use both hands to hold them pulling down gently so that the lid is held on tight. When you have a good grip just tilt the glass and set it in the pan of solution.

Once its in the pan and assuming the water level is a few inches, you can remove the lid and water will not come out of the glass. I do the next part by pulling on the string which brings it out. I also have a string glued to the lid and gently tugging on it brings it out. Make sure you don't raise the glass above the water level or solution will run out of the glass allowing air to get in. If you do it right you have no more than 1/2" of air in the glass at the bottom which is up. Next I coax the scrap of aluminum under the glass, it tries to float but with long tweezers or tongs you can do it. I usually add more lye after that point, if your gas is being produced too slowly add more lye. My al ball is only about 1.5" x 1.25" x 1/4" and is good for at least 6 uses. When it starts falling apart I make a new one and when the tub gets full of aluminum colored junk I change the solution.

My arthritis felt better yesterday after doing the h again and even better today. It does not get rid of all the discomfort but it seems to make a big difference. Between that and gl/ch supplements, I'm doing ok. Cat's claw is another good thing to take.
To make it more clear, I hold the glass with both hands and the strings are held at the same time by my grip. If you get it straight and a good grip it will go right into the tub with no problem. If it spills just start over.
(07-01-2016, 07:44 PM)Grandote Wrote: Photos will be hard, not sure if they even allow them. I will try 1000 words instead of a picture, Wink The idea is you want to get the glass upside down in a pan or cut off gallon jug with the solution still in it. When you tip the glass to put it in, the solution runs out so you have to have some sort of lid over it. You want it to stay on until its in and then remove the lid. Make sure the pan or tub is big enough to hold all the solution, more will be pushed out of the glass as it fills with h.

In the beginning I held the plastic disc in place with my hands and set it in then grabbed the disc out. But that meant putting my hands into caustic solution which will give you dishpan hands after a while even if you rinse them off right away. I use a 3 way string 'hammock' but a 4 way might be easier. Take 2 strings about 2' long and tie them at the middle so they make an X. Put this over the top of the glass full of solution with the lid in place. You want the crossing of the two strings to be at the center of the lid, you will have a knot there. The strings hang down and you use both hands to hold them pulling down gently so that the lid is held on tight. When you have a good grip just tilt the glass and set it in the pan of solution.

Once its in the pan and assuming the water level is a few inches, you can remove the lid and water will not come out of the glass. I do the next part by pulling on the string which brings it out. I also have a string glued to the lid and gently tugging on it brings it out. Make sure you don't raise the glass above the water level or solution will run out of the glass allowing air to get in. If you do it right you have no more than 1/2" of air in the glass at the bottom which is up. Next I coax the scrap of aluminum under the glass, it tries to float but with long tweezers or tongs you can do it. I usually add more lye after that point, if your gas is being produced too slowly add more lye. My al ball is only about 1.5" x 1.25" x 1/4" and is good for at least 6 uses. When it starts falling apart I make a new one and when the tub gets full of aluminum colored junk I change the solution.

My arthritis felt better yesterday after doing the h again and even better today. It does not get rid of all the discomfort but it seems to make a big difference. Between that and gl/ch supplements, I'm doing ok. Cat's claw is another good thing to take.

Thanks again Grandote for taking the time to share.

What do you mean by "gl/ch?"

I've been using collagen (with vitiamin C) and mega doses of B complex. Results are pretty good but not 100%
This whole Hydrogen thing sounds really interesting and appears to have some effects I could really use. I couldn't quite see the process in my minds eye. But there are some really good videos on You Tube. Makes the process really clear. It seems fairly easy, though I can see not making too much at one time. Boom...

Thanks for a really interesting concept.