Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really only wanting a small sample....
(12-31-2015, 10:34 AM)nitelifer Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 03:02 PM)Reddington Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 04:31 PM)nitelifer Wrote: I'm finding a lot of alprazolam brands just don't agree with me. However, I keep hearing kasolols (sp) are the gold standard. Does Anyone know of a vendor who would be willing to sell maybe just like 10 or so (sample size pack) I could try? I have purchased three brands already , specifically adco, tranax and mylan and I'm just not getting much from these brands. If anyone knows of another brand that is good or a vendor willing to Sell small quantities I would appreciate it, I just don't want another 100 tablets only to find out they don't help much. Thanks in advance

I know of a vendor that sells blistered Ksalols in amounts of 50ct, but I don't know if he is in the private area, I'll let you know if I make it there and if he is an approved vendor. I agree with buying sample packs from IOP's also, I just buy the most expensive brand, I know it's costly but hopefully will agree with you. Take Care!
Thanks for your help : )
Sure hope you find something you can tolerate very soon.
I'm not a fan of Ksalols myself...
Is this really the new gold standard?
Old 2mg generic Denver's are even better than Ksalol.
You see this is what makes me smile and so greatful , we are all trying to help each other, we are all their in one way or another for each OTHER, and Family, we don't even know each other face to face, but through our posts and own perspective s, I truly am greatful. Charon, my dear, my love , thank you. Xoxox
" I have always been a strong believer in Luck, the harder I work the more I have."
Thomas Jefferson
(12-19-2015, 04:31 PM)nitelifer Wrote: I'm finding a lot of alprazolam brands just don't agree with me. However, I keep hearing kasolols (sp) are the gold standard. Does Anyone know of a vendor who would be willing to sell maybe just like 10 or so (sample size pack) I could try? I have purchased three brands already , specifically adco, tranax and mylan and I'm just not getting much from these brands. If anyone knows of another brand that is good or a vendor willing to Sell small quantities I would appreciate it, I just don't want another 100 tablets only to find out they don't help much. Thanks in advance

I know what you mean I like one brand it works consistently and good ole 2mgs. There is one made that's a 5mg octagon ER release too hard to find though.
Just curious, is the OP looking for a sample pack with different brands within that same pack? In other words, 1 of brand X, 1 of brand Y, 1 of brand Z, etc.?
JJ, for the price, I'd go ksalol any day. Quality really high and still affordable.
But Denvers are probably the best I've tried. I like them even a bit better than gadors. If you have the money and can find them, they are great to splurge on.
I hear great things about Bagos too.
Any place you can find gadors snap em up ASAP. I rate em but also do Ksalols and anyone that says the whole brand diff shit is BS is fuull of it, I tried 1mg ARROW ALP and one of those blew me out way harder then 3 Pfizer 1mg footies
There's a certain vendor if you have 50 post that sells small samples.a+
They have excellent "sample"packs and if they don't have,just ask.it might be a special order but if that's the only thing that works for you.go out on a limb,splurge and load up slowly.the drs are getting harder and harder to find that will mix different meds. my old p/m used to give me all my different scripts.now the only way to get zannys or any benzo is to go to a shrink(also).at least that's whats happening in fla.
Does anyone send samples for ultram? I really need a reliable source. I am kind of worried I threw away some money a few weeks back and I just want to make sure that it doesn't keep happening. Sad