Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ambien (zolpidem)
I've been reading about all the people who take zolp and do things they don't remember. Personally, the only time this happened to me is when I combined zolp with alcohol. Just taking 10mg of zolp with nothing else has very little effect on me--and I'm small. I suspect most of the anecdotes described in these articles involved mixing zolp with something like alcohol or other drugs.
I'm a long-time Ambien user. It has a small effect on me at this point, but better than nothing. One thing to keep in mind is that it takes much longer to work if you have any food in your stomach; the peak plasma concentration is also lowered. So I recommend fasting if at all possible.
(03-18-2019, 04:53 AM)Pierre Wrote: I'm a long-time Ambien user.  It has a small effect on me at this point, but better than nothing.  One thing to keep in mind is that it takes much longer to work if you have any food in your stomach; the peak plasma concentration is also lowered.  So I recommend fasting if at all possible.

Also, since it makes you hungry, to try to resist it or if not, something light or liquid

(03-17-2019, 02:12 AM)MrFussbudget Wrote: I've been reading about all the people who take zolp and do things they don't remember.  Personally, the only time this happened to me is when I combined zolp with alcohol.  Just taking 10mg of zolp with nothing else has very little effect on me--and I'm small.  I suspect most of the anecdotes described in these articles involved mixing zolp with something like alcohol or other drugs.

I’ve been taken zolpidem for 19 years. It builds tolerance, when I first started I did do things like cook, even once drive.. now I don’t.  When I wean out and then start again I do get periods that feel like a dream but nothing that I would say I didn’t have control.  I sometimes stop zolpudem and change for clónazepam. Other benzos leave me groggy
I've been taken it every night since I was 16. It is the only thing that will let me sleep for under 6 hours a night & wake up feeling like I'm brand new but if taken with food it will not be as effective
I didn't know that a full stomach would make a difference but that makes sense. I have used it before when needed ad it definitely put me to sleep but then I would wake up for hours during the night.
I have been a member since 2015 and my site no longer carries the parcel I am looking for. Great site. MM.

So I am hoping somewhere here can help me find a new gig. Thanks all.

(10-18-2018, 04:06 AM)MrFussbudget Wrote: Has anyone here tried Belbien or Zopalet?  I'm having a hard time finding a back up with a reliable brand.  I've never tried either of these and I'm wary.

I am NA and a zolpidem dude. Had a gig with zopalet, alas no more. Try it, worked great for me. Looking for a new landing spot.
I am also wondering where are the new gigs
agreed. getting harder and harder to find these days Sad
(01-16-2019, 04:11 PM)Rattzo Wrote: Personal experience Ambien (zolpidem) is much better than zopiclone. To me the best sleepers will always be BZDS though- restoril (temazepam), versed (midaz), halcion (triaz). Rohypnol is too expensive, I remember the one time I got it (via TTM) it was like 90 bucks for 2 strips of ten and not that impressive.

A good time back I was scheduled for just some light surgery early in the morning. I came in the night before, couldn't sleep too well so the nurse gave me Restoril. It worked almost instantly but then the nurse had to keep waking me up because it seems I was yelling in my sleep at nothing. Just nightmares and night sweats, it was a long night and the last time ever
took Restoril  (Temazepam ).