Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ultram
(02-03-2020, 10:32 PM)RHR17 Wrote: Tr@mad0l/utram (ER dose) unfortunately does nothing for me. It’s a synthetic 0pi0id that hovers around the pain receptor but he doesn’t bind to the receptor itself, therefore, it lowers your threshold
And I’ve been told to take no more than 300 mg

We actually prescribe canines with tramad0l and it’s the same manufacturer as the human ones. When I used to take tramad0l I would take hers and she would take mine, it’s the exact same formulation. I always thought that it was cute because she was a hurt in’ after her ACL surgery. She’d was the biggest eater known to man, but when she went for rehab at the same center she had surgery, she wouldn’t take greenies, her favorite treats or anything. I’ll tell you one thing do not underestimate dogs. They smell pheromones humans give out and the dog can smell this and know if you were happy or sad. I’m not kidding, someday, we be able to figure their neurons in their brains and know what they are thinking. I know it.

Not sure i can post on here as rare im on , if not please delete .  Trama...dol   cod.....ein..e     etc  are very very hard and rare to get - the prices are stupid . id advise against paying stupid prices as then your in someones clutches . theres other mags out there ( for now ! ) . If you see to cheap - id avoid . a lot of scammers now and they use these mags to lure folk in . Hope this saves someone money