Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBD
i am wondering if anyone uses cbd oil for pain relief or for other purposes . I have in the last few month's began using it before bedtime. It seems to actually work for sleep which is great, but haven't noticed any pain relief per say....Anyone have any thought's or recommend specific brand's??
just be careful with this topic, please. its a sch 1 in my state. and, in many others.

so, maybe types u can discuss. their beneficial effects. but, i don't want to awaken to ten thousand CBD posts that i have to delete.

all of the above not withstanding, i believe CBD is a miracle that was given to us. the plant it is made from.

NY copped out and did not legalize a damn thing really. rat bastards.

because i think it would be enough to manage my pain.

firm believer. but, not a poster about this. okie dokie?

btw, we have an area on medicinal mj. here ya go: http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=16
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Oh i apologize Charon , it's my understanding it's been legalized in all 50..It is available in any health food store in my state and several others i know of...I didn't mean to post anything off limit's..
no, we r cool. we have the thread. its just i know this type of thread goes rapidly to vendors. and, its still a sch 1 in most of the buggery bollocks states.

NY pretended they were gonna legalize tincture. but our swell governor, he changed the law before he signed it. one can only get some tincture in the three weeks before death. and, come on, how many really know?

i know it does not have the THC. but, if i am caught with CBD oil, I am committing a felony.

The first IOPLISt.com, the admin went to prison for taking money and meds. the second IOPLIst Evil Tester was taken down by LE. he was on the take.

This is the third and final IOPLISt i shall build. too old and too ill for this. and, i never even had a ticket.

so, as an attorney, i must follow all laws.

However, we have many whom register with 420 after their screen name. I imagine they all PM.

They often take it off the forum out of respect for me.

I wish I had this now. But, it would have to be legal.
Charon i completely understand. I see all the ad's on sites claiming it legal in all 50 so i assumed it was. After researching it a bit i see it's only in 15 states. I'm usually up to date on thing's but obviously not on that ha..
Funny as i was looking at FDA site they claimed they tested several brand's and found little or no cbd in samples..go figure..Oh well for all our sake especially yours i hope they legalize it soon. It's ashamed our govt has to interdict in every aspect of our lives, especially in the med field...Wishing you and everyone a great evening
I didn't know that ET was busted. I wouldn't wish that on anyone but some people seem to ask for it, know what I mean? Sorry to hear you can't get any of those meds in NY. You can always move elsewhere.

CBD is kind of a racket now. Most offerings are fake or only have a little cbd in them.
he knew the rules cuz the first IOPList in 2003 was taken down by LE. ET knew better than to let a vendor own him.

I think he started using product. he changed dramatically.

is it? dagnabbit. I was so excited when NY said it was gonna be legal for people with MS and Lupus. just CBD.

I know. I am moving soon. I could choose NJ where MMJ is legal. But, its not for me. I am a NY er.
I am enjoying this site so much I learn something new every time I log on.I have never heard of cbd oil, I have to get out more LOL.
Charon, what you said about ET goes in spades for our govt officials all the way up to president. They receive tons of "campaign donations" what an ordinary person would consider bribes. They get jobs after office, they get "speaking fees" of tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars to show up and give a speech. Again, what most of us would consider bribes. Then they vote on matters related to the companies and industries that bribed them. They are owned by their donors, and do as they are told.

Sorry to get off topic but it seemed apt.
(12-17-2015, 04:05 PM)Grandote Wrote: Charon, what you said about ET goes in spades for our govt officials all the way up to president. They receive tons of "campaign donations" what an ordinary person would consider bribes. They get jobs after office, they get "speaking fees" of tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars to show up and give a speech. Again, what most of us would consider bribes. Then they vote on matters related to the companies and industries that bribed them. They are owned by their donors, and do as they are told.

Sorry to get off topic but it seemed apt.

This kind of stuff burns my *ss Grandote. I think the "epitome" of this scenario is Donald Rumsfeld, Reagan, G.D. Searle, the FDA, and the defense department. 

Do a web search for "Donald Rumsfeld Aspartame." Many articles that illustrate the revolving doors between pharma & defense company executives and high level government jobs. It saddens me to be in the US when toxic chemicals like Aspartame have been foisted on an unassuming public as a sole result of these political manipulations and the revolving door between campaign contributing companies and high level government positions.