Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valium /xanax UK pharmacy
http://www.uk-sleepingpills.com/products.php
This seems to me less of a "Who's Got It" thread and more like a "Suggest IOP" thread...

Let's just put it there for now...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi, pan.

Thing is, I have read bad things about this site. Problems with delivery to USA.

now, for you, its okie dokie because they can deliver to your neck of the woods.

Anyone in USA happy with this site? Please post.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi  Charon. Yes. This pharmacy is good for the European citizens . (personal I prefer the ppe2u.com . They have everything and the prices are amazing )

(I'll check now some new pharmacies from south Asia & Latin America. I'll update soon )

Shy
Hey Pet.

Ive been reading reviews about this IOP on sitejabber and they are generally bad (1 star) or great (5 star)
Some say the good reviews are written by the IOP themselves.
This is concerning.
well, pett, I actually know for a few years now. He has successfully used a few places those of us in USA could not.

I cannot say his location, but its not the UK.

Pett, or Pan, as I know him, would never lie. He is a student. Not a vendor.

But, he has received his nootropics or smart meds from places cuz of the country he is located.

I just was looking for talk on our site yesterday, and saw a negative review for this sleeping pills place yet again. ARGH.

ON VERGE OF BLACKLIST. UNLESS U LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY FAR AWAY.

BE CAREFUL, PLEASE.

This was moved to blacklist at our forum quite a few months ago.

It will go back unless others in Europe can confirm he is delivering.

Heard too much dodgy stuff about sites with this name or very similar,i wouldn't chance losing what little i haven't got at present,how many have actually ordered and received here?Bet theres a wall of silence asking that question.
(12-22-2015, 01:24 PM)tommygun Wrote: Heard too much dodgy stuff about sites with this name or very similar,i wouldn't chance losing what little i haven't got at present,how many have actually ordered and received here?Bet theres a wall of silence asking that question.

Hi tommygun. I have ordered  3 times (almost one year ago and everything was perfect) . As you can see this site it's not famous at all . It's a very small online pharmacy  with few  customers. That's all .

If you have any questions about this pharmacy just ask the vendor. It's not so difficult you now.

(12-18-2015, 05:45 PM)Charon Wrote: well, pett, I actually know for a few years now.  He has successfully used a few places those of us in USA could not.

I cannot say his location, but its not the UK.

Pett, or Pan, as I know him, would never lie.  He is a student.  Not a vendor.

But, he has received his nootropics or smart meds from places cuz of the country he is located.

I just was looking for talk on our site yesterday, and saw a negative review for this sleeping pills place yet again.  ARGH.

ON VERGE OF BLACKLIST.  UNLESS U LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY FAR AWAY.

BE CAREFUL, PLEASE.

Hi Charon and thanks for your support.  (Before I post and suggest any other pharmacy I'll send you a pm first) .
Rolleyes
hi, pan.  we are all leary after dealing with ET going nutzo on us all.

Good to see u my friend.  Congratulations on ur achievements.

I am always happy to hear from u.  Happy Holidays.