Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com
Charon,Thanks to news,

If Evil has my password, let everyone read what I said. For Evil one smile,I like Smile
I'm telling everyone in the "eye"
when iplist opened me called Socket,I think is name.I accepted forum, but only as a member, because I saw him Westend OP there.
For some time now he just provoked. He is admin, I am a buyer thinks it can me down his name.I thought not fer..mnogi admins against my name, but why?What I as the seller have to prove?I'm beautiful, I have high legs, long eyelashes.
Ahh well,NO Smile
I am for 7 years back proved to everyone who is Dusko.all who know me know what I mean, I'm not here to talk.
One thing important to me:
Kob make shit, come in Dusko
Makmagnus make shit, come to Dusko
Pink make shit come to Dusko

I look at all the forums they banned,only Dusko NO. (Im shilling..lol)

We all have the same or similar things available.Okay, people have the right to change, but it's stupid that I speak on behalf of the sellers.
example:where is max,P,K...etc..I come as a hole to patch.I'm like you, when things go wrong.
no,never you can not prohibit you're 100% legit.The reason is, people like , seek, support ...
I'm telling everyone, and I stand behind my word, when I had a problem you've always been there for me.because customers have their denials..haha although such customers, are no my customers.One test and never more.

everything that you write, I do not know, but I know what's going on with me and vendor my reg.

p.s If reading Evil PM, he sleeping once?

people are not children, swings and seesaws are behind us,but, if it is a peaceful conscience, can sleep at night!
PCs are a miracle!

maybe someone now feels frightened, what Charon says for all....but look, it's life and believe in the love and hope and peace and everything will be fine.

some things we can not do better, but we have hope.

Charon all best for you! and one smile Big Grin
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like himĀ  Heart

Messages In This Thread
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com - by Charon - 05-11-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: Private Info Gleaned from List.Com - by Dusko/Medicaval - 05-13-2015, 12:40 PM