Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com
i noted a couple of people at the list.com, are asking about cheapscrips.com.

i hope they don't fall for it.

because we had so many robots, i was told, that would come and give stellar ratings to starlite, and it went into our top five pharmacies, Et went ballistic.

He changed scripts so that all the members, well, most, so it was not so obvious, went right to cheapscrips as a top vendor at list.com.

Please don't fall for it. Years ago, for maybe 2 months it was an awesome place. And, then the Letters of Interdiction began. (Love Letters.)

oh, and if u try to type modafinal, it wont work. it comes out oopsafinal there.

the worst was cuz he hates max magnus for not "respecting his authoritah!!" as ET put it.

so, if one typed max magnus, one saw a very vulgar and childish max anus instead.

Ok, I want u to all know, that ET does read your PMs. Apparently Pr does also. Isn't that special.

That won't happen here. This I promise to you. I shall not read PMs unless a member shares them with me or sends them to me, as one does.

We are not gonna spy on u. Nor ban u for using other forums. Preposterous.

And, feel free with smiley faces.

Evil Testicle hated smilies. So did Alex Marlin.

He would command either I yell at whomever made the smiley face, or they would be banned on the spot.

I was very isolated at the list.com. ET banned every friend I had. Told me to trust no one ever.

And, if anything went wrong, I was the one in the USA to take the fall.

Socket is not back as admin. She and I were in private forums together. Nope.

If you have any questions, that I can answer without breaching privacy of members, ask away.

Oh, the reason ET cannot sue for using this name, is because socket and I put together the list.com way before ET came along. I suspect he is the man behind bugdryers, but now I don't know as that man had ethics I thought.

But, I worked with the devil himself for 2 1/2 years. I owe some explanations. Much I did not see. I was told with my brain trauma I was too stupid to moderate the PINK thread. I should have realized I was in a bad place.

If you have passwords at another forum, the same that u may use at list.com, please change them today.

Evil spent the alleged christmas crash reading all members posts at other forums. Even private forums. Admitted to me he got the info from PMs. When I said you will be ruined for reading PMs, I was banned within about an hour. Along with about 50 to 100 senior and hero members. We were all told: You are Done.

If the list.com means a great deal to you, please don't badmouth him at another forum. He will read it and ban you.

That is it for now. There was no Christmas crash. He told me he was going to pretend there was so he could be with family. the rest of the wolf pack i suppose. But, none of us had time to log off with passwords, nor delete PMs. bah. Angel
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com - by Charon - 05-11-2015, 08:35 PM