Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Private Info Gleaned from List.Com
i noted a couple of people at the list.com, are asking about cheapscrips.com.

i hope they don't fall for it.

because we had so many robots, i was told, that would come and give stellar ratings to starlite, and it went into our top five pharmacies, Et went ballistic.

He changed scripts so that all the members, well, most, so it was not so obvious, went right to cheapscrips as a top vendor at list.com.

Please don't fall for it. Years ago, for maybe 2 months it was an awesome place. And, then the Letters of Interdiction began. (Love Letters.)

oh, and if u try to type modafinal, it wont work. it comes out oopsafinal there.

the worst was cuz he hates max magnus for not "respecting his authoritah!!" as ET put it.

so, if one typed max magnus, one saw a very vulgar and childish max anus instead.

Ok, I want u to all know, that ET does read your PMs. Apparently Pr does also. Isn't that special.

That won't happen here. This I promise to you. I shall not read PMs unless a member shares them with me or sends them to me, as one does.

We are not gonna spy on u. Nor ban u for using other forums. Preposterous.

And, feel free with smiley faces.

Evil Testicle hated smilies. So did Alex Marlin.

He would command either I yell at whomever made the smiley face, or they would be banned on the spot.

I was very isolated at the list.com. ET banned every friend I had. Told me to trust no one ever.

And, if anything went wrong, I was the one in the USA to take the fall.

Socket is not back as admin. She and I were in private forums together. Nope.

If you have any questions, that I can answer without breaching privacy of members, ask away.

Oh, the reason ET cannot sue for using this name, is because socket and I put together the list.com way before ET came along. I suspect he is the man behind bugdryers, but now I don't know as that man had ethics I thought.

But, I worked with the devil himself for 2 1/2 years. I owe some explanations. Much I did not see. I was told with my brain trauma I was too stupid to moderate the PINK thread. I should have realized I was in a bad place.

If you have passwords at another forum, the same that u may use at list.com, please change them today.

Evil spent the alleged christmas crash reading all members posts at other forums. Even private forums. Admitted to me he got the info from PMs. When I said you will be ruined for reading PMs, I was banned within about an hour. Along with about 50 to 100 senior and hero members. We were all told: You are Done.

If the list.com means a great deal to you, please don't badmouth him at another forum. He will read it and ban you.

That is it for now. There was no Christmas crash. He told me he was going to pretend there was so he could be with family. the rest of the wolf pack i suppose. But, none of us had time to log off with passwords, nor delete PMs. bah. Angel
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Charon,Thanks to news,

If Evil has my password, let everyone read what I said. For Evil one smile,I like Smile
I'm telling everyone in the "eye"
when iplist opened me called Socket,I think is name.I accepted forum, but only as a member, because I saw him Westend OP there.
For some time now he just provoked. He is admin, I am a buyer thinks it can me down his name.I thought not fer..mnogi admins against my name, but why?What I as the seller have to prove?I'm beautiful, I have high legs, long eyelashes.
Ahh well,NO Smile
I am for 7 years back proved to everyone who is Dusko.all who know me know what I mean, I'm not here to talk.
One thing important to me:
Kob make shit, come in Dusko
Makmagnus make shit, come to Dusko
Pink make shit come to Dusko

I look at all the forums they banned,only Dusko NO. (Im shilling..lol)

We all have the same or similar things available.Okay, people have the right to change, but it's stupid that I speak on behalf of the sellers.
example:where is max,P,K...etc..I come as a hole to patch.I'm like you, when things go wrong.
no,never you can not prohibit you're 100% legit.The reason is, people like , seek, support ...
I'm telling everyone, and I stand behind my word, when I had a problem you've always been there for me.because customers have their denials..haha although such customers, are no my customers.One test and never more.

everything that you write, I do not know, but I know what's going on with me and vendor my reg.

p.s If reading Evil PM, he sleeping once?

people are not children, swings and seesaws are behind us,but, if it is a peaceful conscience, can sleep at night!
PCs are a miracle!

maybe someone now feels frightened, what Charon says for all....but look, it's life and believe in the love and hope and peace and everything will be fine.

some things we can not do better, but we have hope.

Charon all best for you! and one smile Big Grin
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
morning, Dusko. Thank you for sharing. Its always been kind of a nut house there, huh?

gives me more to think about.

but, you made me smile. love having u in a forum with me, again, dusko. all my love.

(05-13-2015, 03:41 PM)Charon Wrote: morning, Dusko.  Thank you for sharing.  Its always been kind of a nut house there, huh?

gives me more to think about.

but, you made me smile.  love having u in a forum with me, again, dusko.  all my love.

Yeah, those are my thoughts and sentiments too!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
how sweet, puffy.
on topic once more, come to think of it, that was my first LL ever, also.

the problem, as i recall it, was if one ordered something, well, kinda crappy, it shipped more quickly and from a better customs/border control country.

but, all the valium, which they promoted the most, may as well have printed on it: arrest me right now.

it took months and months from a very hot zone. and the world was so afraid of that country. so, one did not even realize they were getting a LL till cheapscrips had left the building.

ah, the good ole days.

that LL surely scared the bejabers outta me at the time.

but again, thank u for ur kindness, puffy.

(05-11-2015, 08:35 PM)Charon Wrote: i noted a couple of people at the list.com, are asking about cheapscrips.com.

i hope they don't fall for it.

because we had so many robots, i was told, that would come and give stellar ratings to starlite, and it went into our top five pharmacies, Et went ballistic.

He changed scripts so that all the members, well, most, so it was not so obvious, went right to cheapscrips as a top vendor at list.com.

Please don't fall for it.  Years ago, for maybe 2 months it was an awesome place.  And, then the Letters of Interdiction began.  (Love Letters.)

oh, and if u try to type modafinal, it wont work.  it comes out oopsafinal there.

the worst was cuz he hates max magnus for not "respecting his authoritah!!" as ET put it.

so, if one typed max magnus, one saw a very vulgar and childish max anus instead.

Ok, I want u to all know, that ET does read your PMs.  Apparently Pr does also.  Isn't that special.

That won't happen here.  This I promise to you.  I shall not read PMs unless a member shares them with me or sends them to me, as one does.

We are not gonna spy on u.  Nor ban u for using other forums.  Preposterous.

And, feel free with smiley faces.

Evil Testicle hated smilies.  So did Alex Marlin.

He would command either I yell at whomever made the smiley face, or they would be banned on the spot.

I was very isolated at the list.com.  ET banned every friend I had.  Told me to trust no one ever.

And, if anything went wrong, I was the one in the USA to take the fall.

Socket is not back as admin.  She and I were in private forums together.  Nope.

If you have any questions, that I can answer without breaching privacy of members, ask away.

Oh, the reason ET cannot sue for using this name, is because socket and I put together the list.com way before ET came along.  I suspect he is the man behind bugdryers,  but now I don't know as that man had ethics I thought.

But, I worked with the devil himself for 2 1/2 years.  I owe some explanations.  Much I did not see.  I was told with my brain trauma I was too stupid to moderate the PINK thread.   I should have realized I was in a bad place.

If you have passwords at another forum, the same that u may use at list.com, please change them today.

Evil spent the alleged christmas crash reading all members posts at other forums. Even private forums. Admitted to me he got the info from PMs.  When I said you will be ruined for reading PMs, I was banned within about an hour.  Along with about 50 to 100 senior and hero members.  We were all told:  You are Done.

If the list.com means a great deal to you, please don't badmouth him at another forum.  He will read it and ban you.

That is it for now.  There was no Christmas crash.  He told me he was going to pretend there was so he could be with family.  the rest of the wolf pack i suppose.  But,  none of us had time to log off with passwords, nor delete PMs.  bah. Angel

Thanks for the heads up charon and a Happy New Year to you!
It makes me feel good that I have no idea who or what any of those initials are so then must not apply to me in any way. This forum is fantastic.
well we were begun by a group of fifty or so friends. whom all got banned at last forum i ran, cuz we are ethical. and the admin was about to pull some really nasty stuff. He stalked members via their PMs and other forums. a real admin has no time for that balderdash. She works behind the scenes to counsel people cuz forums have many in deep deep pain in this world. And many of us do our best to help the others also chronically ill, those whom are end stage, whom lost a loved one.

But we were private, and we knew what all those initials meant. The man referred to above enjoyed absolute cruelty toward people. He had no concerns how they were doing. Then he let a vendor become the new admin. They ran wild. The site was taken down.

I rarely see a thread i made over two yrs ago. Well, that will give some of us nightmares tonite.

If u want to be creeped out, he put up his picture, with what looked like a burger king crown. And that burger king character was creepy cuz they had him go sneak into womens dorm rooms to leave chicken. So bizarre. His commercials just came back out.

What awful memories. Hey, but that is forum life. For me, this is a ministry before God. So he allowed me to be disabled. Elsewise i would be practicing law or preaching.

Someday, a book of vignettes about things that have occurred to us all when this lifestyle began, would be in order.

I hate old threads. One has to talk a lot when beginning a new forum. That is my story and I am sticking to it cuz its true. But at this forum, we were friends and trusted each other from the start. You don't find that often in life.

Nothing better.

There are some really great folk here !

Always room for more good people