Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consumer Affairs News
(11-09-2015, 01:41 PM)Harley Wrote: Nothing surprises me anymore.  I knew about the photographing of mail a few years ago as it was published by the USPS in a silent type of way, but eh, what can one really do.

Seriously, knowing my phone can track me even when I need to stop to take a pee is a bit more intrusive to me than my mail.

You could buy Aloksak shieldsak for phones, and credit cards with chips in now, and passports, which blocks signals/Scanning Protection, and it completely shields your personal items. Once you put your phone in the pouch no more tracking. Otherwise they can get into your phone and pretty much burn it, giving access to camera, and all other functions. Someone installed malware on an highly encrypted work laptop, and the intrusion was going through a tablet as well, so evreytime I logged into my laptop they saw everything I was doing, even turned on two-step verification for gmail, which sends a unique text to your phone, and sure enough whoever was in would see everything I was doing two step or no two step my gmail, and my laptop, tablet and phone it was pretty annoying as as soon as I would change my password you'd see a T-Mobile Android signing on as well. Finally I  got rid of the laptop and have a privater server for my company. Google updated security but I still do not trust Chrome or the plug ins people write to use a dynamic host configuration.
                          ~Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it~