Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics
Oh, never appeal. Never ever. only make a copy if ur vendor requires it for a reship.

i would not keep it around. hopefully they are few and far inbetween in ur lives.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Once I got an empty envelope with an apology letter from customs offering to investigate and find my items. That was 3rd out of 4 magazine in a single subscription. On the 4th one I refused to pick it up when the pinkie arrived. Now, it says they hold a package for 3 days before returning to sender. This is where is gets spooky.

For 6 months they would send that pinkie about every 3 weeks and try to get me to come grab the mail. They called me on my burner phone, fake name, no way they could have had that # and associated it with me without the help of LE. My theory is that they used the metadata (?) from my using the phone to track at usps.com.

I stopped using that address for years, just now began again and have had no problem knock on wood.

May not be relevant to the OP but any info on enemy tactics should be shared IMO
woah. how sneaky. u just better stay so wise and safe. Listen to rattzo on this. The pink slip will not be sent to a person every few weeks.

When the package is returned to sender or confiscated, u won't be still getting the pink slip of Come and Get Me.

Tactics are changing. Thank u, rattzo for sharing that.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
As far as the LLs go, I have insider and reliable sources that. Yes, there are 2 types of LL. One is from the food and drug administration and is typically sent if your order something non controlled. The FDA one is the one with spooky ooky snake (lol). The second LL is from Homeland security's CBP (customs and border partrol) and they enforce inderdiction of contraband. You will get this letter if it is confirmed by a reagent drug test usually given on site at the customs office that yout package is controlled substance "AB&C" the test they have, I have been told is the same most local PD keep in kits in their car. They pour the substance on substance and it changes color thing, that's a reagent test for some who understandably may not know the term. They have tests for all the controlled stuff now.

So, how about the FDA one? The food and drug administration is tasked for protection of our food and medication saftey and not actually LE, like CBP. So, if you order boner pills and they may take them if they see if they aren't made in an approved facility. If they are nice, they use the green tape to have peek to see you are sneaking other drugs and put them back in your envelope and you get them

Either way LLs are trash And.should be treated as such. I've been around had few, both kinds,whatever!!! It's good now many vendors will reship if you can show your LL. Scan or take a pic (disable location services when doing this) save it to local drive only and No cloud drives for this. I know so many devices want to put stuff on clouds. There ways around this, look it up depending on your device. Once you get agreed upon settlement from vendor tear up the letter, burn it, wipe you butt with it, j/k"...... like I stated this paragraph, LL=trash. Just another stupid exercise on the most expensive and longest running war.....ON OUR OWN POEOPLE AT THAT!!!! The war drugs is a barely managble failure and LL is one example.
(04-17-2017, 10:50 AM)LilRaquel Wrote: Either way LLs are trash And.should be treated as such. I've been around had few, both kinds,whatever!!! It's good now many vendors will reship if you can show your LL. Scan or take a pic (disable location services when doing this) save it to local drive only and No cloud drives for this. I know so many devices want to put stuff on clouds. There ways around this, look it up depending on your device. Once you get agreed upon settlement from vendor tear up the letter, burn it, wipe you butt with it, j/k"...... like I stated this paragraph, LL=trash. Just another stupid exercise on the most expensive and longest running war.....ON OUR OWN POEOPLE AT THAT!!!! The war drugs is a barely managble failure and LL is one example.

I've always wondered about LLs. Do they keep a database on recipient addresses etc. Virtually every time I see feedback on these kinds of questions they boil down to LL = trash to use your terminology. I'm glad to hear that, I've never gotten one but I expect sooner or later I will. And when I do I'm sure I'll be freaked out. I wanted to jump in and thank you (and all the others) for info that will keep me calmer if/when the time comes, and tips to keep us a little safer when managing communication with the vendor.
If they did keep a data base of everyone who got an LL they aint using it,known or have read of plenty people get an LL but still got reships that they received or carry on ordering from different vendors and receive,just bin an LL.shred or burn,think they have far too much other stuff to be watching out for than us little fishes.
Anyone remember the guy raj from onlinesolution4u in business back around 2004 or 05? whatever happened to him?

Anwyay, since that was the last time I ordered something, I guess I've become a nervous nelly in the intervening years.
Yep, back in those days I did receive one or two LLs. I remember. He was kind enough to re-ship then and no problems.
I guess the whole political situation makes me more nervous now. That and being blackballed from the benzo club by a doctor.
It is good to hear things are much the same in regards to LLs.
(04-21-2017, 07:08 PM)dynalift Wrote: Anyone remember the guy raj from onlinesolution4u in business back around 2004 or 05? whatever happened to him?

Anwyay, since that was the last time I ordered something, I guess I've become a nervous nelly in the intervening years.
Yep, back in those days I did receive one or two LLs. I remember. He was kind enough to re-ship then and no problems.
I guess the whole political situation makes me more nervous now. That and being blackballed from the benzo club by a doctor.
It is good to hear things are much the same in regards to LLs.

If you haven't ordered since 04 or 05, I would say you are doing good and managing your pain pretty successfully - congratulations.

I want to thank whoever started this discussion and all the input from all of you, because I was wanting more information about LL and what they said, etc and what you had to do.  I thought maybe they came and cuffed you and put in jail overnight or something real scarey that.  I wasn't sure we could discuss this on open forum but guess it is ok since this did not get scrubbed by our admins.  I am little concerned myself now about some that are very late, hope not snagged.  Thanks again
I got a LL years ago.  It accurately listed the contents that were seized (must have tested them) and gave me a choice of three options.

1) if I was a physician provide a DEA number within 30 days and the items would be forwarded to me.

2) If I had a prescription, provide it within 30 days and the items would be forwarded to me.

3) Within 30 days, contact customs in person to vacate the claim of the items and they would be destroyed, or do nothing and in 30 days the items would be destroyed.

I chose to do nothing.  duh.

It also came with warnings and the laws/penalties about doing this in the future.
So I have a question about LL's and such but don't want to talk in thread. please pm if anyone has knowledge on how these work, I have some funny stuff going on with tracking
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47