Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics
Fire I remember about someone complaining about a vendor sending out fake LL's and sent in an unopened package. It is unmistakable when you get a LL in my opinion.
yes you will know when you get the legit 1
Has anyone else received the letter from customs thats just a piece of paper with graphics on it and it has cons of why not to order medication online?
Honestly I'm beginning to want to see copies of these LL's people are receiving. If anyone is willing to send copies this way PM me please! Just want to coordinate an effort, offline, that way this can be researched more. Security is of the utmost importance and this will lend a hand into new possibilities.
Know your enemy

So anyone that doesn't mind sending me copies, you can redact them if necessary, just shoot me a PM Smile
I have pictures of the big LL I received. Once I get 50 posts and if its ok to post pictures of I can post them
Shoot me pm Omar if you don't mind! We might want a private section for pictures like that.
My 2 I just received in less than 2weeks had some details that did not match up. Agree, they are good at what they do! It just sucks..., hey at least one was dated 2015 and the other 2016. :-(
Most of the pink forms I receive telling me I missed the mailman are dated '09 or '13
ive received 2 letters from the same office and the second one had more threatening language than the first, but the constants are that they list what was seized say you have the right to appeal and if you don't in 30 days the contents will be destroyed

- S.

(04-14-2017, 09:42 PM)mboxfrogger Wrote: ive received 2 letters from the same office and the second one had more threatening language than the first, but the constants are that they list what was seized say you have the right to appeal and if you don't in 30 days the contents will be destroyed

- S.

i've never recieved an opened and taped up box.

- S.
This is purely speculation. But, some of us believe based on reading, all sorts of gvt docts, that LE is looking for strange items such as liquids, gels. So, they open the package. I hear if its even hair gel, its history. For the same reason no liquids are allowed on airplanes now really.

If it seems to be a non harmful substance, they let it go thru.

Thus the taped up package. Never got one of them either.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel