Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics
just like to know as one I saw today looked different Huh Huh
international custom service if that's what they are called?
Hi Airraid.  For years, it seemed that all the love letters were the same.  Folks would post pics of them with their name blacked out.  There was one page with that rattlesnake and another page with some legalese amd the confiscated contents identified, usually that part written in by hand.

But just recently, I read somewhere of a different type of LL.  Not really sure if this is a new format or just an additional type?

I don't believe the different ports have different letters.

Anyone else?
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
Fire, they're a little different. Some will take the meds out and wrap it up in green tape with the letters that tells you of meds seized " if you keep buying meds off the internet you're going to burn in hell or something (I never read it) and the other on comes in Customs envelope with with basically the same info, but gives you the right to appeal. I am sure there are other depending on POE.
You would think they would be required to be the same. Now a change in policy is one thing but this isn't something taken lightly. That being said there isn't enough of a coordinated effort of us compiling copies of LL's for comparison. I have found many whom say they got LL's tend to be lying. Especially on places like ttm' forum. The sheer number of discrepancies in the descriptions leads me to believe many have never received one.
well I can say I seen different and have proof if that's where headed?
(11-24-2015, 12:25 PM)~Kona~ Wrote: Fire, they're a little different.  Some will take the meds out and wrap it up in green tape with the letters that tells you of meds seized  " if you keep buying meds off the internet you're going to burn in hell or something (I never read it)  and the other on comes in Customs envelope with with basically the same info, but gives you the right to appeal.  I am sure there are other depending on POE.

That makes sense.
SWIM has had them. Kona is pretty much on the money. (I wish this was a private room/ forum chat room)
I am almost 99% sure of what's to come next.
Interesting. So different letters based on point of entry. Are the letters from State or Federal officials?
Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. Tom Petty
(12-03-2015, 01:32 AM)FirePlaces Wrote: Interesting.  So different letters based on point of entry.  Are the letters from State or Federal officials?

Fire even thought they come in different ways...  (same package sent with contents removed)  or Just an official envelope they all come from US Customs Officials.   a few years ago I had my contents even opened up...  same thing that got confiscated...  wrapped up in (famous) green tape and a note inside saying this was inspected by US Customs.
All contents (bars) broken up as if to prevent a second party possession. There is no rhyme or reason with the US Customs.. They are very good at letting you know they are hard to figure out.
Hi folks. Thanks Kona for the further explanation and your personal experience.

Airraid, nah we don't need proof. Here at our friendly little forum, we trust our members.

I guess we should be glad that the customs officials actions and LLs are not standardized. That would imply a level of organization that could work against us.

Speaking of folks lying about LLs, anyone remember the guy/gal that said he received a LL before most folks would receive packages? That was a tad much.