Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
To All Members, Please Read
I'm thankful for the rules and I'm afraid of logging out and clearing browser and logging back in for the plus stuff because I don't think I recall my password,,ugggh.im going to try and noted someone said Cha4on noted they were doing that and forgot password,and somehow they connected and sorted it out.going to try .if I do not reappear in next 24 hours I may be locked out
(02-03-2018, 04:04 PM)Mad Max Wrote: But wait onceanddone, i

What forums exactly were you on if I may ask?

You dont have to answer.

Although I am not sure we understand what ur sig is about, if anything?

Sorry to confuse you. I've been around for a very long time and have a great deal of experience as I've explained in other posts. I would not want to advertise for other forums but there was one that preceded this one with the same name at .com? How about the good old days with DB? I've been doing this since '96 so I'm not a rookie. Just back to help and be helped.
(11-18-2015, 07:52 PM)Charon Wrote: Hey guys.  I think that some rules were put into effect which are causing our members to be hesitant to post.

So, if you are new, if you have a bad day, I shall edit out country of origin if you include it by mistake.  And, save your post count.

Members of this thread, I am afraid a few of u r scared off.

If you are discussing the comms (communications with a vendor,) or the quality of a product u received, (admin of steel said: u don't have to post what u receive,) please do so.

I won't ban u for that. I shall edit, or leave it be.

We are losing members I feel because of strictness.

We are losing our family values.

I, for one, want to be able to say Hello to barq in the thread he posts in the most.  Hello to Dusko in hers.

And, hear Snappy's opinion. And, like many of you, I love to see you give high praise to our vendors such as Dusko.  Top ten.    Macro Mass.  SS4u.

Ok?

But, for topics totally off the wall, or comparing two vendors etc, please use the special area our Moderator Athena created.

Now, don't go bananas on me.  No jabberwocky in vendor threads.  Many want to jump on, get the info and jump off.  But, now, with new posting mandates, people will post:  Dusko is the best.  Its standard practice.

It allows the vendor to interact well with the client.

Deal? Let us be family again. And, feel comfortable. And, see how it goes.

Hi Charon,

I am new and have been absent for a week due to this horrible flu. I couldn’t get out of bed let alone post anything. This may be the case for others as the flu is no joke this season and I have the vaccine. So, I probably appeared to have disappeared but not due to being afraid of the rules. I appreciate you addressing this though as I was afraid I may not be able to log back on due to my absense. I’m back however and will get back my reading and regular posting! Thanks for all that you do!

(11-18-2015, 07:52 PM)Charon Wrote: Hey guys.  I think that some rules were put into effect which are causing our members to be hesitant to post.

So, if you are new, if you have a bad day, I shall edit out country of origin if you include it by mistake.  And, save your post count.

Members of this thread, I am afraid a few of u r scared off.

If you are discussing the comms (communications with a vendor,) or the quality of a product u received, (admin of steel said: u don't have to post what u receive,) please do so.

I won't ban u for that. I shall edit, or leave it be.

We are losing members I feel because of strictness.

We are losing our family values.

I, for one, want to be able to say Hello to barq in the thread he posts in the most.  Hello to Dusko in hers.

And, hear Snappy's opinion. And, like many of you, I love to see you give high praise to our vendors such as Dusko.  Top ten.    Macro Mass.  SS4u.

Ok?

But, for topics totally off the wall, or comparing two vendors etc, please use the special area our Moderator Athena created.

Now, don't go bananas on me.  No jabberwocky in vendor threads.  Many want to jump on, get the info and jump off.  But, now, with new posting mandates, people will post:  Dusko is the best.  Its standard practice.

It allows the vendor to interact well with the client.

Deal? Let us be family again. And, feel comfortable. And, see how it goes.