Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
To All Members, Please Read
(11-18-2015, 07:52 PM)Charon Wrote: Hey guys.  I think that some rules were put into effect which are causing our members to be hesitant to post.

So, if you are new, if you have a bad day, I shall edit out country of origin if you include it by mistake.  And, save your post count.

Members of this thread, I am afraid a few of u r scared off.

If you are discussing the comms (communications with a vendor,) or the quality of a product u received, (admin of steel said: u don't have to post what u receive,) please do so.

I won't ban u for that. I shall edit, or leave it be.

We are losing members I feel because of strictness.

We are losing our family values.

I, for one, want to be able to say Hello to barq in the thread he posts in the most.  Hello to Dusko in hers.

And, hear Snappy's opinion. And, like many of you, I love to see you give high praise to our vendors such as Dusko.  Top ten.  ppe2u.  Macro Mass.  SS4u.

Ok?

But, for topics totally off the wall, or comparing two vendors etc, please use the special area our Moderator Athena created.

Now, don't go bananas on me.  No jabberwocky in vendor threads.  Many want to jump on, get the info and jump off.  But, now, with new posting mandates, people will post:  Dusko is the best.  Its standard practice.

It allows the vendor to interact well with the client.

Deal? Let us be family again. And, feel comfortable. And, see how it goes.
Thanks for the post Charon.  I have a question.  I am currently using a computer at the library and don't always have the privacy to log on here

and chat.  Although I'm not scared off, I'm afraid of getting my account deleted because I don't/can't post very often.  Is there any way around

this?  In other words, must a person definitely have 45/50 comments within 30 days?  Thank You.
unfortunately, we don't now have the manpower to keep track of every account.

its a machine that automatically edits out ur account.

my co admin of steel will know if there is a way to mark ur account so its not deleted again.

but, i have no help right now. i cannot go through every account. so, we let the machine handle this.

however, ADMIN OF STEEL, IS THERE A WAY TO HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN PERSONS WHOM HAVE SCHOOL OR RESPONSIBILITIES?

(but, in all honesty,50 posts, in 45 days, is not so bad. and thereafter, once a month will keep u a member. can u try teddy? if u get ur first fifty, then most can handle A short post once a month thereafter.)

we have way too many whom come here and don't post.

unless my co admin has some tricks up his sleeve, i am afraid i cannot keep track of all the people I do know.

we shall try our best Teddy. u r a good member.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-09-2015, 04:25 PM)Charon Wrote: unfortunately, we don't now have the manpower to keep track of every account.

its a machine that automatically edits out ur account.

my co admin of steel will know if there is a way to mark ur account so its not deleted again.

but, i have no help right now.  i cannot go through every account.  so, we let the machine handle this.

however, ADMIN OF STEEL, IS THERE A WAY TO HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN PERSONS WHOM HAVE SCHOOL OR RESPONSIBILITIES?

(but, in all honesty,50 posts, in 45 days, is not so bad.  and thereafter, once a month will keep u a member.  can u try teddy? if u get ur first fifty, then most can handle A short post once a month thereafter.)

we have way too many whom come here and don't post.

unless my co admin has some tricks up his sleeve, i am afraid i cannot keep track of all the people I do know.

we shall try our best Teddy.  u r a good member.

For the sake of our members getting worried about post count, I have modified the time duration from 45 days to 100 days now. If a member still doesn't post within 100 days then i guess its fair to not have him/her on board.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
You are absolutely awesome, admin of steel.

You have the wisdom of Solomon.

And, such compassion.

YO: PEOPLE: IMPORTANT RULE ADJUSTMENT. YOU NOW HAVE 100 DAYS TO GET UR FIRST FIFTY POSTS. cool, huh?

and, we lost those whom spent no time here with our initial purging.

great idea, and, as always, we r both tough but compassionate. We both know how to go with the flow, mr. admin.

really nice.

(12-09-2015, 11:28 PM)Charon Wrote: You are absolutely awesome, admin of steel.

You have the wisdom of Solomon.

And, such compassion.  

YO:  PEOPLE:  IMPORTANT RULE ADJUSTMENT.  YOU NOW HAVE 100 DAYS TO GET UR FIRST FIFTY POSTS.  cool, huh?

and, we lost those whom spent no time here with our initial purging.

great idea, and, as always, we r both tough but compassionate.  We both know how to go with the flow, mr. admin.

really nice.

With all my Love for you Dear One.  Heart Heart Heart
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Angel Heart Angel

back at ya, mr. admin.

Hey ... Thanks goes out to the both of you... This place wouldn't be the same without either one of you two...

I know a good thing when it slaps me in the ..... "face" ...

With all my best...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
100 days is definitely fair if a member isn't posting within that space then there not giving anything to the forum .
Top notch service from the leaders as always.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
I couldn't agree more, being active in this forum setting is key to maintaining current knowledge of news on certain vendors, sy's , ect. Also sharing is key, as it only strengthing our knowledge of particular ailments we may have or encounter, thus making us stronger as a whole.
Great post Alonzo... If we all pull together, we can do anything... Without all the bs and bickerin... It makes us all stronger as a team/family...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit