Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
To All Members, Please Read
Well, don't be totally sane. You will be less fun.

A tad bit nutz makes for more fun.

Oh, i kid, i kid. Somewhat.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
[quote='Charon' pid='20316' dateline='1450616154']
Well, don't be totally sane.  You will be less fun.

A tad bit nutz makes for more fun.

HA HA! I can get as crazy as you want. Big Grin
yes'm. but, u have met ur match. LOL.

it was a loverly statement, cricket my girl. sincerely. we love our little chirping bug. Bigtime!!
(12-20-2015, 11:48 PM)Charon Wrote: yes'm.  but, u have met ur match.  LOL.

it was a loverly statement, cricket my girl.  sincerely.  we love our little chirping bug.  Bigtime!!

Thank you Char. I love everyone here and you all make me feel at home. What a fantastic new family I have. Smile
Hey... I just now saw this.... What do you mean "shape up".... For your in-for-mation ROUND is a shape!!

Merry Christmas Popster...

Ice

(12-19-2015, 06:43 PM)Popster Wrote: now if we can get the mods to shape upSmile
A true friend,
freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

definitely agree with you Ice regarding "shape" ...especially this time of year! Wink
Charon if i post anything that breaks the rules please edit
happy new year to you and all the admin team
best wishes
Nono
i only have one vendor and thats D,      moderation can be fatal nothing suceeds like excess , Oscar wilde  Big Grin
(01-01-2016, 01:50 AM)Macawesome Wrote: Since I was a full member on the old board would I still be a full member since the board moved website locations, cuz I can't see the 50 plus post or more section, and I have well over 150 post before. Do I still get access to that section

Hi Mac,

I'm sorry to tell you that the status you had at the old site is gone. This is a new forum, not connected (THANK GOD) to the old BS one before. Ya gotta start out new.
I was a hero member over there but only a member here. I know it's a bummer to start all over, but the quality of the info and members here make up for it.

This forum has the cream of the crop members. No BS, only 1 big happy family. Welcome Smile
Cricket
macawesome: Listen to Cricket.

As far as we learned, LE took down Et's disreputable site.

you can try starting over with him, but I bet his cell with Bubba is getting crowded by now.

We are in no way, shape nor form affiliated with Evil Tester, The deranged Pill Nazi Vogue whom bought ET and the site, nor anything to do with Pink and his minions of lying posters.

We began in April.

We all started over.

Asking favors from the administration? Violation of rules.

Please check our new rules.

This is not a mythological Kansas anymore.
sure, u get access to "that" section over on ET's place.

oh, wait, its gone.

please stop whining about our rules.

it will behoove u not.

u know we have no limit on how many posts one can make in a day. u could have gotten ur fifty posts by the time u wrote up ur Petition.

You have spent little to none time reading here.

You have spent ur time whining.

WE ALL STARTED OVER. REFERRAL ONLY. HAD I REALIZED U WOULD BE SUCH A PAIN ABOUT JOINING A BRAND NEW FORUM, I WOULD NEVER HAVE ADMITTED YOU.

PLEASE, STOP WHINING. START POSTING. AND, IN NO TIME U WILL BE AT FIFTY POSTS.

geeze louise.