Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
To All Members, Please Read
amen, Ice. Why, I have never seen u bickering though, Ice.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-18-2015, 08:48 PM)Charon Wrote: amen, Ice.  Why, I have never seen u bickering though, Ice.

I can tell you this. It is WONDERFUL to have this forum where we respect and care about each other. I get so tired of the useless bs on other forums that doesn't help anyone.
This forum has become heaven to me because the members here act like adults and care about other members and are quick to help when they can. Just a kind, caring few words can change a persons day for the better. We have a very special group here and we need to protect what we have going on here.

It's like no other forum I've been a member of. We should all thank Charon, Admin, Mods and our great members for making this the BEST forum going.

THANK YOU ALL. You have given this bug a new home and family.
That is really sweet cricket. Brought a tear to my eye.

We would not be who we are without our chirping bug woman.

You help give a great deal of the profile that is our forum, its meaning.

Your spunk. You are compassionate. Can take a joke. Can make many a joke.

You are a large part of who we are.

Thank u for being u. And, for being with us.

(12-19-2015, 12:56 AM)Charon Wrote: That is really sweet cricket.  Brought a tear to my eye.

Your spunk.  You are compassionate.  Can take a joke.  Can make many a joke.

Thank u for being u.  And, for being with us.

Hey Charon, thank you for being so helpful and taking the time to explain the sometimes not so obvious to us newbies. 

I did have one more follow up that I was hesitant to post openly and would love if I could run it by you more discretely.
(What does post to me mean?)
what u just did, lunar. people make a post in the threads. i see it and i give them my email address. As u cannot PM me yet.

Do u need me?

Cricket has summed it up nicely.....this forum has the most mature members of any forum I have visited.

Once that has been established, and it has......it will be easy to keep it that way....cause we all keep an eye to helping each other with encouragement......

now if we can get the mods to shape upSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(12-19-2015, 12:56 AM)Charon Wrote: That is really sweet cricket.  Brought a tear to my eye.

Your spunk.  You are compassionate.  Can take a joke.  Can make many a joke.

Thank u for being u.  And, for being with us.

I thank you for allowing me to become a member here. Everything I said comes from the heart and coming here makes me feel a little bit better each day. I won't feel so alone as long as I have you guys here to chat with. It's probably the only thing that's keeping me sane. Well somewhat LOL

Be well and happy everyone.
Well, don't be totally sane. You will be less fun.

A tad bit nutz makes for more fun.

Oh, i kid, i kid. Somewhat.

[quote='Charon' pid='20316' dateline='1450616154']
Well, don't be totally sane.  You will be less fun.

A tad bit nutz makes for more fun.

HA HA! I can get as crazy as you want. Big Grin
yes'm. but, u have met ur match. LOL.

it was a loverly statement, cricket my girl. sincerely. we love our little chirping bug. Bigtime!!