Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
To All Members, Please Read
No none I believe thinks that a member is banned for no good reason. Cricket has a lot of wisdom. So as Charon above all. Safety has become more critical those days . If someone does not like this forum there are many other forums were he can go and behave as he or she wish when closing this door behind . Some rules come and go but basic ones are so important no one can neglect or forget to respect. From my experience I am afraid I have to say that it is good to use and post in forum while been sober and I believe you get the meaning of what I say . Not doing so while been in a cloud or not whith clear mind can be fatal for keeping your membership . Those who have eyes to read and clear mind to think know what I mean.
Yes I think what nickolyko has stated is a fair point but not the only reason, some people do it / say it knowing that it is the wrong thing to say, while others make a genuine mistake. I lost my password as computer cashed, and tried many times to get back in including making extra accounts, Adim picked this up and questioned me, but then (Charon) contacted me by email and asked what was going on, I explained and this was excepted as a fair answer, and so help was given and I got another chance, but this could have gone down a different road so it seems as it was stated : its nice to be talked to in a nice manner, and not threatened) So it comes to to communication with the Admins, they have a lot to deal with that we don't see on here, and sure they may not always make the best call, but we all have our off days. ( now I keep an eye on my warning level these days) lol
alsmom360, you will find the best kidders for many a mile here.

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
I'm looking forward to getting in my posts but also want to make sure I follow the rules which I believe are very good rules. I'm not in a hurry and getting to know you good people has been worth it. As time goes on you'll know me too. Smile
(10-11-2017, 02:34 AM)gemini Wrote: I'm looking forward to getting in my posts but also want to make sure I follow the rules which I believe are very good rules.  I'm not in a hurry and getting to know you good people has been worth it.  As time goes on you'll know me too. Smile

As a newbie here, i too feel the exact same way. couldnt have said it better. feel very proud to be a part of this great community, and like my mother always said, good things come too those who wait and for those who stick with it, patience ALWAYS pays off in the end. plus less anxiety, as well.  Cool
ur mother sounds to have raised you quite well zman.

This lifestyle went insane. Other forums whom profit off vendors put up info of those vendors whom did not pay. It has been insane. And, of course insane criminals are trying to pass off fatal meds as PKs. It is horrific and people lie straight to one's face. I have been doing forums a very long time now, and I do my best to protect you all. Because some don't realize that what u post is forever/ Some don't realize the danger of some sources and products.

So, if we stick together and carefully share info, we shall, I pray, all stay safe herein.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I will have to chime in here and say I’ve enjoyed zman2mg posting

Pleased to meet you Zman

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Charon is as good a queen bee as we could have watching over the hive. I've known her and many others of this forum virtually for many years and used to rely on their judgement. I have been out of the loop for a long time but am happy to be back to help and be helped. Don't take my absence as a lack of experience but I'm back as always looking to learn. Patience is the key and keeping things hush is of the utmost importance as well. One could say that is why I've been missing so long is because of the increased attention.

~ once whirled peas ~
But wait onceanddone, i

What forums exactly were you on if I may ask?

You dont have to answer.

Although I am not sure we understand what ur sig is about, if anything?

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button.
(02-02-2018, 10:38 PM)Charon Wrote: ur mother sounds to have raised you quite well zman.

This lifestyle went insane.  Other forums whom profit off vendors put up info of those vendors whom did not pay.  It has been insane.  And, of course insane criminals are trying to pass off fatal meds as PKs.  It is horrific and people lie straight to one's face.  I have been doing forums a very long time now, and I do my best to protect you all.  Because some don't realize that what u post is forever/  Some don't realize the danger of some sources and products.

So, if we stick together and carefully share info, we shall, I pray, all stay safe herein.

yes Charon your correct, my mother did!
and it is crazy, imo one can never have enough people trying to help them make an informed decision when it comes to purchasing online magazines and thats how i see this great place here, and yes !nternet=f0rever! think before thy type, lol :Smile

(02-02-2018, 11:08 PM)Linville Wrote: I will have to chime in here and say I’ve enjoyed zman2mg posting

Pleased to meet you Zman

Thank you for the kind words, Linville!
i enjoy yours as well, ive seen your posts throughout the forum and i always enjoy reading them. youve made me feel very welcome here everyone, Thank You All Very Much  Smile