Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I change my password?
Hi all! I got a new phone, copied over the regular stuff but for the life of me I couldn't get into iop! I did the reset thingy over and over, then the activation thing a few times and finally made it in! But the p/w they gave is impossible to memorize so I wish to change it. I've been clicking all over the place but can't find where to change it! Any help would really be appreciated! Hopefully I'll be able to log back in to read any replies.
Peace!
don't log out. while u r logged in, go into ur User CP. (User Control Panel.) Left click.

In the drop down options, u will see the ability to change password. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-09-2015, 04:20 PM)Charon Wrote: don't log out.  while u r logged in, go into ur User CP.  (User Control Panel.)  Left click.

Thank you Charon! Luckily I didn't log out, waited a bit then hit refresh and bingo! There was your reply. Gonna go try it now. Wish me luck! Haha!

(11-09-2015, 04:40 PM)Hollywoodjimbo Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 04:20 PM)Charon Wrote: don't log out.  while u r logged in, go into ur User CP.  (User Control Panel.)  Left click.

Thank you Charon! Luckily I didn't log out, waited a bit then hit refresh and bingo! There was your reply. Gonna go try it now. Wish me luck! Haha!

Woohoo! It worked! Charon, you are a genius! Thank you!
Peace and "Live Long and Prosper"!
good for u. (but, don't freak. we have an alternative method wherein we make up one for u. tell u via outside email. u can log in and then change it.)

well done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel