Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK suppliers
(09-28-2017, 03:08 PM)mucu101 Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Paul I Am Wrote: I'm in UK and have to say where I am ,itd never been so many copy's of meds about (good ones to) iv been getting msj's yellows & blues 100 £30 (no lie) some times iv got 100 for £25 and iv had them in bister 14 in pk £8 , iv had 30mg temazepam 10 pk £15 and iv even had 8mg sub's still in pks £9 . so like I said iv never had it so good but xanax can't get them in UK

Hi mate,
Im from UK also......
Theres good paces for xanax, i get mine in blisters, just the 1mg, the bars are way too expensive man!!
7-8 days delivery time.
But those prices for the benzos, the diaz,temaz! Im totally interested, as theres so many scammers out there.
Can u pm me where to get the vals, not interested in msj's, made in sri-lanka, i bet if 2 were lab tested they would both
have different amounts of diaz in them along with ???
Anyways, getting off topic, was wanting you to please pm me your val, benzo email site, or whatever.
Many Thanks & Regards!!
Mike.

mucu101

This is your first  warning about posting too much in a day.

Read rules .

For member with under 50 posts it is 5 a day.

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Normal Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button, K.
(09-28-2017, 03:30 PM)Mad Max Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 03:08 PM)mucu101 Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Paul I Am Wrote: I'm in UK and have to say where I am ,itd never been so many copy's of meds about (good ones to) iv been getting msj's yellows & blues 100 £30 (no lie) some times iv got 100 for £25 and iv had them in bister 14 in pk £8 , iv had 30mg temazepam 10 pk £15 and iv even had 8mg sub's still in pks £9 . so like I said iv never had it so good but xanax can't get them in UK

Hi mate,
Im from UK also......
Theres good paces for xanax, i get mine in blisters, just the 1mg, the bars are way too expensive man!!
7-8 days delivery time.
But those prices for the benzos, the diaz,temaz! Im totally interested, as theres so many scammers out there.
Can u pm me where to get the vals, not interested in msj's, made in sri-lanka, i bet if 2 were lab tested they would both
have different amounts of diaz in them along with ???
Anyways, getting off topic, was wanting you to please pm me your val, benzo email site, or whatever.
Many Thanks & Regards!!
Mike.

mucu101

This is your first warning about posting too much in a day.

Read rules .
For member with under 50 posts it is 5 a day.

Hi admin,
sorry, didnt realise....wont happen again!
mucu101

This your second warning.

You posted 6 or more since I warned you that you had posted 5 for the day.

Maybe you did not see the warning until then but I find it had to think that because it show up beside your member name in red.

Please Re Read Rules Today

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce self in the Welcome Normal Threads click this, Welcome Center section.  Use “Post A Thread” Button, K.
Oh bars are available in UK. Used to use someone there a lot . But prefer a different brand. Keep looking.
Your better off with 2 1mgs than a bar in the UK
I've been looking to find the bars myself recently, they seem very difficult to get hold of though.

I've got one personal source who sells 2mg bars. 3 bars for £10 which is pretty expensive. To be fair though any meds this particular person sells always tends to be on the steep side. How does that price vary to other peoples sources?