Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK suppliers
Maybe its a little bit off topic, but it is concerning the UK and mostly EU. Did you had any problems with deliveries, vendors and so on the last week or two? Because it seems to be possible another Pangea operation can be in run. Got this info from another forum, and i dont know if its only coincidence or there is really something going on, but suddenly my vendors went silent...
I know that this forum is mostly for US based, but maybe there could be more space also for EU people. Generally, post inside EU countries is not checked, but with those Pangea stuff, they will and actually do check a lot of mail, you can search for Pangea X from last year. I personally have some strange feeling something is happening, but im praying to the God that everything will went OK. At least, we are people with illness and really needs our meds, and being criminalized for this is bad i think
Today in the BE news they talked about a r@id (0peratie @phr0dite) / inspection with several country's.
Target items: Fake products (anything) / m*ds.

Country's who contributed: Intellectual Property Crime Coordinated Coalition) Europol, italy Guardia di Finanza . police Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the United Kingdom.

If u want the full article, pm me.
(Charon, if this is to much info, it was not intended, modify / remove my post if needed. i did this to help.)

Edit: i copied kristof's post on this, and i don't have the link. So, as he suggested, please PM him for full link if so inclined.

Here is the link that includes kristof's Pm address. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=4518
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I dont think ops like Pangea ever really stop, just not as intensive for a time then bang they are back at it again, i read about all the fake goods seized, not far from where i am, there is a area full of warehouses, its known as the faked goods capital, they regularly raid the warehouses and confiscate a ton of fake stuff, mostly with designer names, not sure about meds being involved with that though, mostly designer clothes and similar.

How long does this op Pangea usually last for ? Its always a worry making an order these days, they seem to be constantly trying to seize stuff in the mail.

The blue tongue vals were a little while ago, have not heard about anymore of late, i usually stick to sources i trust so touch wood etc etc .
I did read as i posted a while back about deaths from alps/zanax, believe they may have had something in them that caused the deaths, no idea what it was though, not really heard of fent being in anything here before, thats not to say it wasn't in the alps which were home pressed, that fent will start to appear here sooner or later i expect, with us being so much smaller than the US, it would devastate any groups of people taking stuff that could contain it, maybe thats what some would actually like to see ?
things slowly moving but if you want to be in the clear id wait extra week out, since have lots of stuff daily of internet bought and seems many get stuck in customs, even if they are except mail is really slow, from relatively close countries even. usually such ops last about a month at best.