Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK suppliers
(this thread I didn't read the top part sorry - sounds "fishy" to me..)
I'm in UK and have to say where I am ,itd never been so many copy's of meds about (good ones to) iv been getting msj's yellows & blues 100 £30 (no lie) some times iv got 100 for £25 and iv had them in bister 14 in pk £8 , iv had 30mg temazepam 10 pk £15 and iv even had 8mg sub's still in pks £9 . so like I said iv never had it so good but xanax can't get them in UK
There is a good vendor that is listed here,uk based,mainly deal to body buliders,name begins with B,listed in forums some place,last name supplements.
Email them and they send you a list with what is not listed on the site.
Ordered something myself recently,good quality but a bit pricey,lot of uk folk on that big forum are now using them.Legit.
all l know is that if you buy them from srilanka they are not fake
EDIT: THE PERSON U QUOTED HAS NOT BEEN BACK HERE IN SOME TIME. HE POSTED THAT AN ENTIRE YEAR AGO. Try it our way by following rules and regs and you can learn a great deal.

Could you send a link to the site were you can get a list of his list
Fred, old boy, have u noticed we have rules? http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

You are supposed to hit welcome thread. We have worked long and hard and times are very difficult, so if you want to share in our vendors, you must follow our rules.

We don't know you. Please get in your fifty posts, five a day, as per the rules. Then u may PM. and we shall trust you a tad bit more.

We do not spoon feed here. Read, read, and read some more.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(09-26-2017, 10:15 PM)Charon Wrote:
Fred, old boy, have u noticSorry new tooed we have rules?  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

You are supposed to hit welcome thread.  We have worked long and hard and times are very difficult, so if you want to share in our vendors, you must follow our rules.

We don't know you.  Please get in your fifty posts, five a day, as per the rules.  Then u may PM.  and we shall trust you a tad bit more.

We do not spoon feed here.  Read, read, and read some more.

Sorry new to the site but will follow your rules
Thank you. We appreciate that.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(09-27-2017, 06:10 PM)Charon Wrote: Thank you.  We appreciate that.

Am from up the n.east and some times we get really good stuff then the next time it's pure shite that wy I come to this site
(09-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Paul I Am Wrote: I'm in UK and have to say where I am ,itd never been so many copy's of meds about (good ones to) iv been getting msj's yellows & blues 100 £30 (no lie) some times iv got 100 for £25 and iv had them in bister 14 in pk £8 , iv had 30mg temazepam 10 pk £15 and iv even had 8mg sub's still in pks £9 . so like I said iv never had it so good but xanax can't get them in UK

Hi mate,
Im from UK also......
Theres good paces for xanax, i get mine in blisters, just the 1mg, the bars are way too expensive man!!
7-8 days delivery time.
But those prices for the benzos, the diaz,temaz! Im totally interested, as theres so many scammers out there.
Can u pm me where to get the vals, not interested in msj's, made in sri-lanka, i bet if 2 were lab tested they would both
have different amounts of diaz in them along with ???
Anyways, getting off topic, was wanting you to please pm me your val, benzo email site, or whatever.
Many Thanks & Regards!!
Mike.