Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK suppliers
Hi guys has anybody dealt with a UK to uk email supplier dazman30.
Any feedback appreciated. Is he legit?
Tks
Billy
Not one I've heard of, range/prices any good?
(11-08-2015, 02:20 PM)wibblechops Wrote: Not one I've heard of, range/prices any good?

Mostly does msjs, reckon prices are good. Dont know how much i can discuss out in the open.

Or would you steer clear of msjs full stop?

Are you in the UK?
Alb
Billy
Yes UK. No don't talk about things here or we'll get bollocked.

Was just curious if it was someone I'd used before.

Cheers.
(11-08-2015, 04:14 PM)wibblechops Wrote: Yes  No don't talk about things here or we'll get called up

Was just curious if it was someone I'd used before.

Cheesome

Hi wibblechops came across him on a strange uk message board called ukclique. There are some obvious scammers but also looks like some genuine suppliers. You heard of it before?
Cheers
Billy
Think this one is a scam just be cautious. There's another guy with similar name who is legit just do your homework before ordering anything.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
Whos legit on there?Looks like topix,some of the prices were def scams,1000 tabs of diaz for £65 yeah right,if you know who is legit can you pm me please?
Totally agree tommygun,why go into the unknown when there's good sources on here.
£65 for 1000 Defo a scam.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
Hey all,
Wouldn't mind finding a UK BASED VENDOR MYSELF! That wasnt a scammer, anyone know for the 2 most popular benzo's, please let me know.
Thanks!
I'm in UK and have to say where I am ,itd never been so many copy's of meds about (good ones to) iv been getting msj's yellows & blues 100 £30 (no lie) some times iv got 100 for £25 and iv had them in bister 14 in pk £8 , iv had 30mg temazepam 10 pk £15 and iv even had 8mg sub's still in pks £9 . so like I said iv never had it so good but xanax can't get them in UK