Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Hello
Thanks everyone for taking the time to welcome me. I have been around a few forums, but looking for somewhere to call "home" ;-)

Tommygun - We don't know each other, but I'm reasonably sure I remember your name from the other place. Thanks for the info about PMs. Past Halloween, Bonfire Night and Diwali now, so no more fireworks until NYE!

All the best,
barq
Welcome barq, I hope you have a great experience here, and find it as welcoming a new home as I have. Good to have you here.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
(11-18-2015, 11:33 PM)~Kona~ Wrote: Welcome barq....maybe I'm the last one to say hi but feel free any time to ask  for help if you ever need it.  Kona

Hi Kona, thanks for the warm welcome. I've already seen your name around this forum quite a bit so I'm sure we will bump into each other. Smile

Your username stuck in my mind because I once had a Kona mountain bike. (Don't take that the wrong way - it was very classy and cost more money than many cars!) However, you might be Kona as in Hawaii! I'll stop speculating about your username because I expect I'm totally wrong!

All the best,
barq

(11-19-2015, 12:23 AM)Ivortheenginedriver Wrote: Welcome barq, I hope you have a great experience here, and find it as welcoming a new home as I have. Good to have you here.

Thanks Ivortheenginedriver! Glad to hear you have found it so welcoming too.

All the best,
barq
Hi Barq, a fellow newbie as well, working my way up to 50 posts. Welcome to the forum, there are lovely people here who will offer you support and friendship, which is truly special.  Hope to see you around!
(12-06-2015, 05:08 PM)Rose5555 Wrote: Hi Barq, a fellow newbie as well, working my way up to 50 posts. Welcome to the forum, there are lovely people here who will offer you support and friendship, which is truly special.  Hope to see you around!

Hi Rose5555,

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is good to see we now have 100 days to make our 50 posts. I was getting a bit worried about doing it in 45 (I think that was the previous limit).

See you around the forums.
All the best,
barq