Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face to face with pain Dr
(02-14-2017, 01:23 PM)esbayne Wrote: Hello Hollywoodjimbo. I also have to go to a PM doc to get my meds. I have to take a urine test everything time and they do not take insurance so I have to pay 275 a month. I understand too a point why they have to do this now but it does seem like some people are making a lot of money on this.

Eddie

Just my 2bob but watched or read it somewhere something and they were refering to pharmaceutical industry and medical industrial complex there terms not mine friends its in the language of course its about money there's more vaccines an antibiotics an god only knows what else meds wise but seems to me to be disproportionate to how many sick or in pain people there are, conclusion: its an industry sorry guys hope it doesn't cost you too much to manage your pain guys the UK's going the same way the NHS is a dead horse that's why were here peace n respect.
"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself"
(02-14-2017, 01:23 PM)esbayne Wrote: Hello Hollywoodjimbo. I also have to go to a PM doc to get my meds. I have to take a urine test everything time and they do not take insurance so I have to pay 275 a month. I understand too a point why they have to do this now but it does seem like some people are making a lot of money on this.

Eddie

I totally agree. The glowing factor from doctors is money. They set themselves up like most businesses. To make money. It's at the expense of you the customer. We sometimes forget that as patients we are also the doctors customers. They tend to like that you forget that part. They also make you feel like if you go to another doctor you shopping around and betraying their services. It's true. If you bought food from a supermarket were they treated you badly you'd go to another store to purchase your groceries. Not stick around for poor selection and bad service. Also the options for other stores/doctors in this analogy is limited sometimes due to the area you live in you are stuck with bad service no matter what. It's a tricky situation but there is always another option. That's why this world of OP exists. Since the customers are tired of being treated poorly and source their own food. Think of it as growing your own garden but digitally. You cut out parts of the negative impact provided by the business. Just my 2 cents. Smile
"Love your life and love others around you"
After I weaned myself off of some of the many meds they had me on, morphine is one, when I called the Dr office for my appt they wouldn't accept me! Even though I was also getting epidural after my spinal surgery and othe pain Meds, if you don't stay hooked they don't want you, fuck em! I found a more understanding dr after a few months.
Peace!
Jimbo
Good for you, hollywood. I am proud of you and so glad you found a decent and compassionate doctor.

It is pathetic out there in the Doctors world. Frig em. But, glad u found a normal and nice one.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Im so happy i had a psychiatrist that rx'd me klonopin and adderall but i stopped seeing him a year ago. When my house burned i figured that was as good an excuse as any to go back for some med assisted counseling. I know a lot of people who see him and apparently he is not too strict on giving roxi 30s so im hoping he will do that for me and i will be able to get off the methadone program.
I know u r wise, rattzo, and know far more about this than i, but just please be so careful for me.

I think having one's house burned down will qualify for some level of medical assistance. Even temporary.

Good luck! Let us know how well u succeed.

Will do, fingers crossed !
fingers crossed for ya!

Tried to get simple tylenol#3 from my Dr ans just enough to get me through my 3 days a week at work and was told to go to pain management. Even those are getting harder to find. Is this nightmare gonna end or are we just doomed to suffer till we die!
I know this is UK & Euro thread but it applies everywhere.....

Pain clinics are easy for your GP to send you to.

That way they do not have to deal with the 'over prescribing' of pain medication.

The GP lets the pain clinic deal with it.

Having said that- I know people who have had great success at the pain clinic----------

……………………………………..your mileage may vary of course...…………………………...Folken