Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just so u know...
I am fine. however, the bathroom faucet leaked leaked then blew into niagara falls a couple hours ago.

poor house share had to come back from work. water everywhere.

awaiting plumbers.

so, am here. i trust u all. u all can handle our wee forum whilst i handle this Tsunami.

but, i know people get kinda concerned. and i did mention the fatigue. nope, tis an old house.

and, these things happen. (luck of the irish me arse, as we say.)

back and forth for awhile. k? hope all r well.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-06-2015, 03:15 PM)Charon Wrote: I am fine.  however,  the bathroom faucet leaked leaked then blew into niagara falls a couple hours ago.

poor house share had to come back from work.  water everywhere.

awaiting plumbers.

so, am here.  i trust u all. u all can handle our wee forum whilst i handle this Tsunami.

but, i know people get kinda concerned.  and i did mention the fatigue.  nope, tis an old house.

and, these things happen.  (luck of the irish me arse, as we say.)

back and forth for awhile.  k?  hope all r well.

Poor Charon. Does it EVER end? Shall I send over a life boat or water wings for ya? LOL

Hope all gets back to normal very soon and not much damage.

Luv ya
Cricket
Hey Charon, got your water park under control?
I almost called out the Coast Guard to go check up on you. Not too much damage I hope.

Stay dry my friend.

Cricket
meant to post. had to have someone turn off all the water. those spiggots? broke also.

plumber changed faucet. so, all dry.

eh. u expect this stuff with older houses.

but, i swear, i felt like lucy and ethel when they did their own plumbing. building a shower. and almost drowned.

thank u cricket. all is well.

(05-08-2015, 02:06 PM)Charon Wrote: meant to post.  had to have someone turn off all the water.  those spiggots? broke also.

plumber changed faucet.  so, all dry.

eh.  u expect this stuff with older houses.

but, i swear, i felt like lucy and ethel when they did their own plumbing.  building a shower.  and almost drowned.

thank u cricket.  all is well.

After the fact, so no help this deluge, but most homes have a water main, gas main outside the house.  Handy to know where and how to turn them off.  Probably you already know. 

Best, Spank
Whew... Glad you didn't drown... I had an older house down south and those fittings a nd pipes were a nightmare.... Bless your heart Charon.... You surely have to catch a small break every now and then!

We all watch out for each other .... Makes it much better... Take care of yourself first my dear... We'll wait....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi Charon- glad you posted. Here's Lucy and Ethel. I loved that show. Take care of yourself. Praying for you. Smile

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Ha that's great Willie! .... You're always on point with your funnies.... 'Lucy and Ethel are what I called my "girls" this past summer... They were wonderful...

Forget that... Thanks for the laughs Willie...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
that is the one!! that is two rememories u brought back to me today. (yes, i make up words from time to time.)

i owe u big time, willie. thank u.

i loved that episode. it would so much be my good sister and i trying to do plumbing. (hey, i can snake out drains. but, did not know about the pipe outside until that day, spanky. thank u.)