Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sustanon and Deca?
thats great info to know zorada....now I am a little worried  lol

Graviedone I'm not sure what use LE would have with that info either and I am not overly concerned about it just wish it wouldn't have happened.  I didn't not even know it did happen. When was it?
(05-24-2016, 01:44 AM)Sanzilla Wrote: thats great info to know zorada....now I am a little worried  lol

Graviedone I'm not sure what use LE would have with that info either and I am not overly concerned about it just wish it wouldn't have happened.  I didn't not even know it did happen. When was it?

Sanzilla,
I have only seen it discussed on chat boards earlier this month and someone mentioned the info was from 6 months ago.
I could not locate the info in question because the site was no longer working.
BTW- I have received a few packs from Naps without incident since breach was rumored to have occurred.
Roger that and thanks. They are always good in a pinch!
Rangers Lead the Way

(05-28-2016, 03:08 AM)mjff4321 Wrote: napsgear has always been an excellent and reliable source over the past 4-5 years ive dealt with them, they have pretty much everything you could think of, quality is spot on and prices are amazing. give it a look

mjff and all,
Just received another naps package, it went smooth with shipping to USA in about 2 weeks.
The Breech they had doesn't concern me, only concerns for me are legit products.
I have never done blood tests but results always seem legit.
Take care