Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
just a suggestion regarding carriers of goods
agree with nono and everyone else.  I've learned over the last year or so that giving out little info is best for all parties involved.
discretion and limited amount of info is always a good policy to keep things safe. Too many interested people out, like was stated earlier, LE, journalists, trolls, etc.

This is a great community and is set up a lot better than the other forums and seems like it can help with the privacy etc of our community. i.e. unregistered lurkers, etc
i now see why this is being taken so seriously.
there was a great group i have heard. had many a sister site.

too many loose lips sunk that ship.

so, they made a private forum. and, some kept putting up the URL of the private forum. all the info. and, now its gone.

As far as we know, Evil tester's site was taken down for the talk in open forums.

I am glad to hear u understand and don't think we r just being mean.

We are older. Maybe wiser. We have seen it all.

Good thread, NoNo. Again.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

The worst thing? the B i n g search engine is reading here all the time of late.

Every buggary bollocks thread from 2015 or so when we were private.

Newbies read older threads and revive them to get post counts.

We did have to delete a variety of threads to avoid upsetting the powers that be.

If i delete these threads, you all lose posts.

But, seriously, i thought a guest was reading this. It was B i n g. Yet again.

Always use caution. Please report inappropriate threads esp from olden days. If we get shut down for public talk of vendors and product, many of us will be screwed.

Damn B i n g.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel